Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m in East Dunbartonshire and weā€™re definitely not in lock down šŸ˜€ Iā€™m in Lenzie too and always out with the dog, I wonder how Iā€™ve never bumped into her

Reactions: 1
She posted that she was IN for the Zoella social media free day today but has been posting on her stories šŸ¤”

I was born and brought up round from her house and it was High Gallowhill then never Lenzie .

Free social media day :unsure: when she's on talking bull about what Autumn hot drinks you like to buy from costa.

I was born and brought up round from her house and it was High Gallowhill then never Lenzie .

Free social media day :unsure: when she's on talking bull about what Autumn hot drinks you like to buy from costa.
I would consider that Lenzie rather than Kirky but maybe some wouldnā€™t. Im sure she calls it Lenzie anyway lol

Anyone else getting fed up with her constant moaning about not getting "work" done with Marcus around? Why can't she work in the evenings, or if filming more clothing hauls is so important put him in nursery? What does she think normal people do when working from home, especially those without their mums on their doorstep to punt their kids off to constantly?

Reactions: 8
She is becoming very un relatable at the moment - i am currently wfh as i cannot work safely in the office due to covid. I have one at school who i need to drop off each morning when i should be working and also need to entertain a 2 yr each day while trying to do my very real and stressful job - I wish all i had to worry about was prancing about infront of a camera trying on oh so cosy jumpers and painting bloody pumpkins

Reactions: 7
Just watched the ā€œrealistic morning routineā€. Day started at 7.15 so I switched it off šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ my kids are about a year younger than hers and I would kill to sleep until 7.15. Iā€™m working too though so I suppose I wonā€™t relate to her morning routine anyway

Reactions: 4
Leaving Marcus the 1 year old that climbs on chairs up to the cooker and kitchen units to play unsupervised down stairs while she 's upstairs filming herself making a bed :unsure::unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Eilidh hasnā€™t a clue. She wants to do this playing at an influencer and seem like sheā€™s relatable but it couldnā€™t be further from the truth. Sheā€™s away dropping her weans off at her mothers so she can go home and video herself painting foam pumpkins.. thatā€™s so like us working mums right now šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 2
Anyone else getting fed up with her constant moaning about not getting "work" done with Marcus around? Why can't she work in the evenings, or if filming more clothing hauls is so important put him in nursery? What does she think normal people do when working from home, especially those without their mums on their doorstep to punt their kids off to constantly?
1000%, itā€™s just constant moaning I find. About everything!
Leaving Marcus the 1 year old that climbs on chairs up to the cooker and kitchen units to play unsupervised down stairs while she 's upstairs filming herself making a bed :unsure::unsure:
I honestly donā€™t understand the constant filming of him when he does this. Climbing up to change the TV channel, he should be getting told off not filmed for Instagram!?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Maisy Meow or Moaning Myrtle

So dull, meals are all just chorizo, all she does is go to her mums or for a walk, she's another one who's given up actual parenting and doing activities to post inane stories on Instagram.

Yawn

Reactions: 6
Her voice drives me mad. Not the accent really but it sounds like she needs to swallow if you know what i mean?

Reactions: 2
We are all ill but lets go to argos for things we dont need right now! Drives me insane lets spread germs around! not like we are in the middle of a pandemic! Same with all her mixing i know her mum could be classed as in her family bubble because shes on her own but shes in and out her sisters house and sharing car also when we are supposed to be on strict lockdown (i know not all places the same but she is)

Reactions: 5
We are all ill but lets go to argos for things we dont need right now! Drives me insane lets spread germs around! not like we are in the middle of a pandemic! Same with all her mixing i know her mum could be classed as in her family bubble because shes on her own but shes in and out her sisters house and sharing car also when we are supposed to be on strict lockdown (i know not all places the same but she is)
Absolutely agree with you on this, broadcast that they are all unwell (notice she didnā€™t mention if the boys had a temperature) but hey lets all go to argos and collect stuff that could be done another day!
Stay home and stop spreading germs unnecessarily

• Angry
Weā€™re all in the same boat in Scotland now & cant see our family. Iā€™ve noticed so many doing it, i wonā€™t name names for my own benefit but they all have threads on here, I find it so bizarre that theyā€™re doing it plus sharing it!

Whatā€™s the deal with having Marcus nap in a buggy when they are at home? Why isnā€™t she putting him down in his cot to be relaxed, comfortable and enjoy his rest? She did it with Oliver too and I find it really weird.

Whatā€™s the deal with having Marcus nap in a buggy when they are at home? Why isnā€™t she putting him down in his cot to be relaxed, comfortable and enjoy his rest? She did it with Oliver too and I find it really weird.
She must push him around in it to send him asleep. Unwell but going to Argos WTF!!!!

• Angry