Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that begging for a pram has worked then 🙄
Exactly 🥴 wonder how long it will take for the gifted sofa and rug to follow... it’s so shameless and she’s so bad for put things up on her sorry for ideas for things what she really means is ‘inbox me with freebies please.’ Suppose she doesn’t work so she needs to get her stuff For free and this is a glorified way isn’t it😂😂😡😡

Reactions: 3
Totally shameless, if she can afford to paint walls that don’t need painted and get eyelashes done every fortnight and get her driveway and garden done then she can yes by all means take the gifted pram, And advertise it as a good pram if she thinks it is but hand it into a woman’s refuge or charity of some sort where mums with young kids have had to run away from abusers with nothing but the clothes on their back.
All she does is take take take and gives nothing back. They are just awful. The quicker this influencer nonsense is no longer glorified, the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Cue another room Transformation with Desenio/Made/IamFy* delete as appropriate company.

soz but just because a buggy has a big wheel doesn’t make it all terrain... just hope she’s donated her kindly gifted 2000 other prams to mums that could use them!

Reactions: 4
Is she actually hinting for a free extension now too? Surely not...
I feel like everything she posts now I’m like is she begging for more freebies. Coz why else is she constantly bringing up the non existent extension on her sorry alll the time?

Reactions: 2
Christ shes obviously been getting tips from beggy Ash - now wants a free extension - get a real.job hun like the rest of us - gone right of her

I stopped following this bore once she packed in her job. Why has she accepted a gifted buggy when her youngest is nearly 2? He’ll not be in it much longer and eh we’ll she already has one!!! I hope she’s donated the old one to charity 🙄

I had no idea she had a thread, I’d been using Mama Reid’s thread to moan about her. The most boring human alive and the pram beg is shocking. I wonder how much income she’s actually making from this pish? Might be time to get her old boss on the phone

I had no idea she had a thread, I’d been using Mama Reid’s thread to moan about her. The most boring human alive and the pram beg is shocking. I wonder how much income she’s actually making from this pish? Might be time to get her old boss on the phone
I had no idea either. Thought she might be too boring for her own thread.

Reactions: 1
She is advertising Deliveroo but as far I know they don't even deliver to where she lives??? They must have had to post her the bag to pose with!!

• Haha
2 seconds into her weekend vlog and i have has to turn off - Why are those boys on a chair touching the oven while it is on 🤦🏼‍♀️
What is wrong with these people - anything for a bit of content right?

A podcast!!!!?
What an absolute walloper...!!

Also Eilidh hen, the colour of the paint on your wall (colour matched to F&B De Nimes)is pronounced “de neem” not “dee nymes” Can’t deal with it!!

• Haha
getting her engagement up by telling everyone she needed to go to a & e with Oliver. Pathetic excuse for a parent exploiting these kids. He probably fell off one of the stools she lets him climb up on. That was always an accident waiting to happen, and she probably missed what did happen because she was too busy staring at her screen pondering hypothetical podcast titles 👀 give it up now and get a real job. 🎤 drop and out.

Reactions: 5