Maisie Smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen them on loose women. God they are nauseating, why are they doing interviews left right and vented about their relationship? Who actually cares šŸ¤£ she canā€™t string a sentence together and he looks like her creepy uncle

Reactions: 17
What the duck was that video they reshared from loose women saying they were going on, once again, PAINFULLY ICKY !! The way theyā€™re acting so clumsy and relatable, nooo you look disorganised and embarrassing !! She also seems extremely nervous, I know sheā€™s said before she gets anxious talking on live TV but she usually plays it off quite well and comes across very confident, with him sheā€™s so on edge she canā€™t even hide it ! Itā€™s screaming narcissistic abuse to me but I know thatā€™s assuming the worst , Iā€™ve just been in that position and they are giving me that dynamic. Really hope not , although it would not surprise me in the slightest. Sheā€™s soo jittery and heā€™s taking full control of what they say !

Reactions: 2
What the duck was that video they reshared from loose women saying they were going on, once again, PAINFULLY ICKY !! The way theyā€™re acting so clumsy and relatable, nooo you look disorganised and embarrassing !! She also seems extremely nervous, I know sheā€™s said before she gets anxious talking on live TV but she usually plays it off quite well and comes across very confident, with him sheā€™s so on edge she canā€™t even hide it ! Itā€™s screaming narcissistic abuse to me but I know thatā€™s assuming the worst , Iā€™ve just been in that position and they are giving me that dynamic. Really hope not , although it would not surprise me in the slightest. Sheā€™s soo jittery and heā€™s taking full control of what they say !
The public couldnā€™t stand her on strictly because she was apparently too confident so I struggle to believe she doesnā€™t have confidence going on tv tbh. Think we need to stop throwing the word narcissist around though because itā€™s bleeping weird really šŸ˜‚
Some of us have actually experienced relationships like that and itā€™s life changing. Throwing that word around makes it lose its true meaning.
Just because heā€™s got with someone younger doesnā€™t mean heā€™s abusing her lol

Reactions: 14
I get bi vibes from both of them. I think this is just a novelty for them. She thinks heā€™s ā€˜the oneā€™ in that embarassing first love stage - and heā€™s enjoying the ride of the publicity - and love bombing to the max. Itā€™ll crash and burn 100% - we can all see it.

I agree the word narcissist is thrown about a lot these days, but in this case I would say that it is 100% the case.
The public couldnā€™t stand her on strictly because she was apparently too confident so I struggle to believe she doesnā€™t have confidence going on tv tbh. Think we need to stop throwing the word narcissist around though because itā€™s bleeping weird really šŸ˜‚
Some of us have actually experienced relationships like that and itā€™s life changing. Throwing that word around makes it lose its true meaning.
Just because heā€™s got with someone younger doesnā€™t mean heā€™s abusing her lol
I agree the word narcissist is thrown about a lot these days, but in this case I would say that it is 100% the case.

Why is it ā€œbleeping weird really šŸ˜‚ā€ for someone else to use that word because youā€™ve suffered at the hands of it? The poster above even says that theyā€™ve been in a narcissistic relationship too - as have I. There are a lot of us - you included! šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I get bi vibes from both of them. I think this is just a novelty for them. She thinks heā€™s ā€˜the oneā€™ in that embarassing first love stage - and heā€™s enjoying the ride of the publicity - and love bombing to the max. Itā€™ll crash and burn 100% - we can all see it.

Why is it ā€œbleeping weird really šŸ˜‚ā€ for someone else to use that word because youā€™ve suffered at the hands of it? The poster above even says that theyā€™ve been in a narcissistic relationship too - as have I. There are a lot of us - you included! šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Exactly !! Thank you !!

I feel like theyā€™re trying to be Kourtney & Travis Barker with the PDA vibes

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think toms death has really affected max ā€¦
Thats what I'm thinking grief can change you drastically just seems out of character which can happen i know only too well sadly and Maisie is gonna end up extremely heartbroken

Reactions: 6
Thats what I'm thinking grief can change you drastically just seems out of character which can happen i know only too well sadly and Maisie is gonna end up extremely heartbroken
I donā€™t know if it has anything to do with Tom or not, but I agree that Maisie is going to be heartbroken.

Reactions: 14
I donā€™t know if it has anything to do with Tom or not, but I agree that Maisie is going to be heartbroken.
No tbf it might not do but on other hand he will be greiving whether he realises it or not and grief can be confusing and can change you and greif has no timeline either

Why the assumption it will all go wrong? They're cringe but maybe that's their love language?

Reactions: 1