Maisie Smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the assumption it will all go wrong? They're cringe but maybe that's their love language?
I think there are many red flags:
They seem to be more in love with the attention than each other, and planning each video rather than living in the moment.
I think Max is preying on the fact that Maisie is so young and seemingly immature for her age.
I think Max is a narcissist and that he’s currently at the love bombing and mirroring her behaviour stage.
In videos posted over the last week where they’ve done the ‘ick challenge” there were quite a few disgusting bad habits from her that Max mentioned…he mentioned quite a few!
She’s also posted how she does nothing and let’s Max do everything - that kind of thing will wear thin eventually and Max will move on - but only when he’s found his next useful victim.
I might be wrong, but I don’t think so…

Also worth adding that I’m not a psychologist! 😉

It’s unavailable; what’s the idiot done now?
They’ve taken it down from their socials. But here it is! 🤮
29231258-5E54-479D-8C29-7093447C8EAE.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I think there are many red flags:
They seem to be more in love with the attention than each other, and planning each video rather than living in the moment.
I think Max is preying on the fact that Maisie is so young and seemingly immature for her age.
I think Max is a narcissist and that he’s currently at the love bombing and mirroring her behaviour stage.
In videos posted over the last week where they’ve done the ‘ick challenge” there were quite a few disgusting bad habits from her that Max mentioned…he mentioned quite a few!
She’s also posted how she does nothing and let’s Max do everything - that kind of thing will wear thin eventually and Max will move on - but only when he’s found his next useful victim.
I might be wrong, but I don’t think so…

Also worth adding that I’m not a psychologist! 😉

They’ve taken it down from their socials. But here it is! 🤮
View attachment 1820513
Utterly repellent, both of them but he really has lost the plot. He is grotesque.🤮

Reactions: 10
I thought there had to be a thread for this two walking icks. I feel like maisie is 10 year old me who thought when I get bigger I'm going to get with Mark from westlife (heart was broke when he came out) but she's actually never grew out of it and he's completely preying on that fact. That pic of him in her bikini was disgusting especially as she probably has a lot of much younger followers . He looked like he had a full on stiffy. Let's be real though it was probably a rolled up sock 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought there had to be a thread for this two walking icks. I feel like maisie is 10 year old me who thought when I get bigger I'm going to get with Mark from westlife (heart was broke when he came out) but she's actually never grew out of it and he's completely preying on that fact. That pic of him in her bikini was disgusting especially as she probably has a lot of much younger followers . He looked like he had a full on stiffy. Let's be real though it was probably a rolled up sock 😉
Nah he has a huge cock. I've seen the video to prove it 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was this ever out in the newspapers? Him wanking himself off on the internet? I don’t remember ever hearing about it

Reactions: 1
How are they continually going away all the time? Lapland, then Dubai and now NY.
BB359BAC-B04E-4C6A-8B7D-5C829DD5AFD6.png

Couldn’t pay me to be around him. Just the sight of him gives me the boke 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So her new post she's wearing odd shoes. Anything for a bit of attention. why does she dress like a homeless person and why is she always doing that stupid pout that makes her look like a naughty child. She's so weird and cringey .

Reactions: 5