Maisie Smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in gods name are those red shoes and outfit? She looks like a stripper 🙃

Reactions: 5
Lord her outfit was terrible , sorry not sorry. Would’ve been fine without the stockings but everything she wears is questionable so I’m not surprised. Mumma Smith came quick on the comments defence too x

Looks like today’s fake tan session has already started 🍊

I've just noticed her mum isn't listed as her managed anymore on insta
I’ve just had a look, I think she’s moved over to Max’s management. He’s obviously managed to persuade her they’re a brand…I think he’s right though…if Wish did Posh ‘n’ Becks!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Shite Valentine’s Day if you have to document it all for the ‘gram. How about enjoying the time alone together. Nah, not these two

Reactions: 13
We've got Strictly Ballroom coming in April which was originally advertised with Kevin Clifton and Maisie. I've just had an email advertising it again, but Faye Brooks (ex Corrie) is now in it instead of Maisie.
---
She's still in it for the Southampton run in February tho'

• Wow
Reactions: 1
We've got Strictly Ballroom coming in April which was originally advertised with Kevin Clifton and Maisie. I've just had an email advertising it again, but Faye Brooks (ex Corrie) is now in it instead of Maisie.
---
She's still in it for the Southampton run in February tho'
I went to see it in Cardiff 2 weeks ago and noticed on the poster that it stated she was in it til I think end of March. In our show she didn’t play Fran, she played one of the friends which was a suprise as she’s listed as Fran. The show was really good fun, super camp and Kevin was pretty good.

Reactions: 3
I went to see it in Cardiff 2 weeks ago and noticed on the poster that it stated she was in it til I think end of March. In our show she didn’t play Fran, she played one of the friends which was a suprise as she’s listed as Fran. The show was really good fun, super camp and Kevin was pretty good.
Tickets don't seem to be selling well down here, but I'm quite tempted to buy a ticket, especially after you saying it was good fun

Reactions: 2
I liked maisie when she was in EE not so much on strictly but now she's with max she's unbearable

Reactions: 5