Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mchammerr

VIP Member
Just seen them on loose women. God they are nauseating, why are they doing interviews left right and vented about their relationship? Who actually cares 🤣 she can’t string a sentence together and he looks like her creepy uncle

Reactions: 17

Mcomics

Chatty Member
Apologies if already posted.

Driving under the influence of drugs isn't going to go down well in EastEnders! I wonder why you would go to a known 'hangout'

Readread

VIP Member
Oh I can't stand this little toerag on Strictly. She's got a right attitude and chip on her shoulder.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Her mum reminds me of the mum from mean girls 🤣
She reminds me of Lynne Spears or Dina Lohan.

One of those awful women who live their own failed dreams through their offspring, causing them seriously emotional damage in the process.

Wills315

VIP Member
I thought there had to be a thread for this two walking icks. I feel like maisie is 10 year old me who thought when I get bigger I'm going to get with Mark from westlife (heart was broke when he came out) but she's actually never grew out of it and he's completely preying on that fact. That pic of him in her bikini was disgusting especially as she probably has a lot of much younger followers . He looked like he had a full on stiffy. Let's be real though it was probably a rolled up sock 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I have similar issues with her Mum, but as for Maisie - if I was that attractive and young, I’d be flaunting it too! And she hasn’t had much else to do over the last few weeks, other than make TikToks!

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I feel abit sorry for Maisie because she’s clearly been brought up with a very pushy mother who has told her that she can do no wrong. It’s all she knows.

• Heart

maisie101x

First she created the breakup rumours, now she’s starting up the engagement rumours, cba

ear4thetee

such a big age gap between max and maisie. obviously it goes without saying that sometimes it works for people but i’m a year younger than maisie and if someone of 33 asked for my number being aware of my age i’d question wtf they’d want with someone nearly 15 years younger than them. i’m probably at the cringiest period in my life , no matter how mature i think i am & your brain isn’t fully developed until 25/26 anyway. ngl i find it a bit preadatory but that’s just me. i’ve heard of loads of ‘i met my husband when i was 19 & he was 27 & we've been married 30 years with 3 kids’ stories to know it works for some so🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Most people when they get caught driving stoned would get sacked. She has somehow got one of the biggest jobs on TV where her profile will be massively boosted.

Reactions: 15