Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoName789

Also why would you only pack one hat if you are going on holiday backpacking on the other side of the world with a toddler

Reactions: 3

Lulalala

Chatty Member
Her health visitor should be speaking to her about ‘healthy’ weight at her next visit I would imagine. No shame in that at all. We are all built differently and some people need more guidance than others on their kids diets

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Brb flying to SE Asia to visit a Nandos 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
So many memories made for Elsie, imagine looking back when she is older and the photos are of you eating a Nandos and walking round a supermarket 🫠
Don't forget the Babybels 🤦‍♀️

Someone's asked her in the comments if she's done a video on what Elsie's eaten while they've been away, and she said no because she's had stick for feeding her Spag Bol over actual Thai food.
Hi Maisie 👋

• Haha

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
I was thinking this but didn’t want to come across as fat shaming a toddler either. She’s nearly 2 and quite a big size and they just let her run the roost so no doubt when they’re home she’ll be having whatever dinner she wants because it’s easier for them. If they carry on she will end up the same size as them , I absolutely hate when you see 2 overweight parents and they’re overweight kids , makes my skin crawl ! she used to give her quite good food baby led weaning or at least that’s what she showed on the camera , why is it now she suddenly any eats crisps and pasta. You never see her giving Elsie any fruit or veg. 😟
She spends all her food budget on herself toasties and chocolate puddings, she can't possibly buy vegetables.

Reactions: 2

Anactualworker

Imagine sitting next to both of them on a plane, I’d have to ask to move. Look how little space poor E has and she’s not even 2!!! Imagine if they had another full grown adult next to them, no thanks

Mooms

Chatty Member
do we reckon they didnt get proper insurance, some of her responses to comments on latest tt asking about it, she claims they decided to pay in full anyway as they didnt want hassle of claiming back. So odd
That definitely seems really suspicious, she’s so tight and it wouldn’t have been cheaper without insurance so seems an odd choice

Mooms

Chatty Member
Wonder if Maisie ever stopped to consider the reason her skins so bad is because she’s letting herself get skin burnt to fuck every single day and clearly is not using spf.
Also if you use a cleansing balm every day at home why did you think you’d magically be alright in a country where you’re gonna be producing excess oils because of the heat?! The mind boggles
I was baffled how she literally wrote she hasn’t been cleansing much over there cos of the water? There’s your issue then!! It’s so humid she’ll be sweating loads and then just not properly cleansing her face? I can’t believe how stupid she is

• Sick

hol20x

VIP Member
I'm disappointed she's seemingly managed to go this whole trip without getting the shits. I'm sure she'd have documented it if she did.

Reactions: 1

Lulalala

Chatty Member
Odds on her putting out a video after that with a bait title like “my toddler was fat shamed!!”

Probably as opposed to taking it the way it’s intended. Fussy eaters can go either way weight wise so it’s always helpful to try and sort it out now. Fussy eaters are the worst! I know, I have one🤣

Reactions: 1