Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
You know she'll be banging on about it for the next few months as if it was the trip of a lifetime. She kept going on about Australia as if they didn't just hang around eating Açai bowls and complaining about "accidental" driving fines.

Reactions: 4
My jaw hit the floor when she said they just arrived in Malaysia and the next clip is Nandos. I think she is massively regretting this trip. I think she is finding it too much with Elsie which is fine but I don't think j she thought it through in depth what they are actually doing.
When I saw that nandos I was literally like wtf!!!😱😱 of all the places to eat out there and she chooses a nandos. I think SE Asia can be an over whelming place in general and I don’t think she quite realised that taking a toddler just isn’t going to work out there. Her content has not taken off the way she probably would’ve wanted it too and it’s actually doing worse than when she’s at home. Madness really

• Heart

beegee

Can't believe she went to another soft play with her 🤣 honestly they could have just done a holiday in the UK and saved a lot of money cos she's moaning about the heat as well 😅 such a waste of an oppurtunity over there

MissD

It just doesn’t seem like they have done anything this trip. They were in Koh Samui for a few weeks and the only things they did were see elephants (twice because maisie cracked the sads) and walk to a waterfall….

They spent the rest of it at beach clubs, and getting hair and nails done.
Nothing they’ve done is interesting at all really. The whole time in Thailand she did such random things. I would have expected more videos of beaches / boat trips / outdoors, not supermarkets and nail salons

NoName789

Also why would you only pack one hat if you are going on holiday backpacking on the other side of the world with a toddler

Reactions: 3

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Brb flying to SE Asia to visit a Nandos 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
So many memories made for Elsie, imagine looking back when she is older and the photos are of you eating a Nandos and walking round a supermarket 🫠
Don't forget the Babybels 🤦‍♀️

Someone's asked her in the comments if she's done a video on what Elsie's eaten while they've been away, and she said no because she's had stick for feeding her Spag Bol over actual Thai food.
Hi Maisie 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Anactualworker

Imagine sitting next to both of them on a plane, I’d have to ask to move. Look how little space poor E has and she’s not even 2!!! Imagine if they had another full grown adult next to them, no thanks

Reactions: 2

Mooms

Chatty Member
do we reckon they didnt get proper insurance, some of her responses to comments on latest tt asking about it, she claims they decided to pay in full anyway as they didnt want hassle of claiming back. So odd
That definitely seems really suspicious, she’s so tight and it wouldn’t have been cheaper without insurance so seems an odd choice

Mooms

Chatty Member
Wonder if Maisie ever stopped to consider the reason her skins so bad is because she’s letting herself get skin burnt to fuck every single day and clearly is not using spf.
Also if you use a cleansing balm every day at home why did you think you’d magically be alright in a country where you’re gonna be producing excess oils because of the heat?! The mind boggles
I was baffled how she literally wrote she hasn’t been cleansing much over there cos of the water? There’s your issue then!! It’s so humid she’ll be sweating loads and then just not properly cleansing her face? I can’t believe how stupid she is

• Sick