Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beegee

"Flying solo with my toddler" no hun, its called sitting next to your daughter for an hour whilst your boyfriend is allocated another seat šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø such a drama queen

• Haha
Reactions: 20

anonwatcher

The stuff people can do these days with image manipulation means that it really doesnā€™t matter if sheā€™s appropriately dressed or not.

And even if youā€™re not thinking of the worst situation (I definitely would be!) thereā€™s no way on this green Earth I would be letting complete strangers photograph my baby. Itā€™s so bizarre that sheā€™s almost bragging about it?! ā€œItā€™s giving blonde baby in Asiaā€ nahhhh. Gross.

Reactions: 14

CharlieSmith96

In a weird way I kind of feel bad for Maisie. The girl is clearly having some sort of identity crisis so is putting on this huge front for her followers that sheā€™s ā€œnot like other teen mumsā€ (which in itself I think is pretty gross and she clearly is perpetuating an awful outdated stereotype).

She cares far too much about this curated internet image and what her followers think about her rather than actually doing what she wants. My daughter is 8 months and honestly since becoming a mum I feel like I donā€™t even know who I am anymore besides being a mum and thatā€™s ok. My daughter is my priority and I can work through things later. I wonder if Maisie is going through the same but instead of just embracing it sheā€™s opted to create this over the top fake persona that she now canā€™t go back on.

Reactions: 13

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Recap:

They went to Thailand to eat cheese toasties, and she still doesn't fasten Elsie into her pushchair properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Excb

Why is he always falling over? Iā€™ve heard at least twice that heā€™s fallen down the stairs and at least 4 times that heā€™s just fallen over

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Jwishy

Absolutely insane she let those people take pictures of her child, let alone posting the picture of them.taking a picture to her public social pages and thinking it's a flex. What the actual fuck goes on in her head??!
she wants everyone to think Elsie is so cute but she has unfortunate genetics.

Reactions: 12

hol20x

VIP Member
Refuses to pay the equivalent of Ā£10 for a swimsuit and hat set for Elsie but has no problem spending money on herself for her nails, hair and junk food.

Reactions: 10

Silentwhisper13

Chatty Member
Absolutely insane she let those people take pictures of her child, let alone posting the picture of them.taking a picture to her public social pages and thinking it's a flex. What the actual fuck goes on in her head??!

cwymmie

VIP Member
Wow what a disgusting woman she is. Why the hell would you allow strangers to have photos of your child permanently saved to their phone. Absolute freak.

FYI I am half Asian. I can confirm we arenā€™t all this weird šŸ˜³

I feel like every vlog Iā€™ve seen for the last 28 days is literally the same exact thing. They go to a beach bar or club and then eat anything but Thai food. When I went Thailand we visited some amazing places, I feel like sheā€™s just not making the most of being there, thereā€™s so much to do!

Asgyui

VIP Member
do we reckon they didnt get proper insurance, some of her responses to comments on latest tt asking about it, she claims they decided to pay in full anyway as they didnt want hassle of claiming back. So odd

• Haha
Reactions: 9

CharlieSmith96

I think itā€™s actually because your content is shite! Hope that helps
I find this so funny because she might as well have just said ā€œI only go on holiday because I want viewsā€. Why not just focus and enjoy being abroad??

Exactly itā€™s so boring! Itā€™s just the same thing all day everyday, she hyped this trip up so much aswell šŸ˜… Also she is so immature, threatening to not post now until theyā€™re home because sheā€™s in a strop
Exactly, like Iā€™m sure everyoneā€™s going to miss seeing you go into 711 and buy a toastie everyday šŸ«  I feel like she massively regrets going on this trip and itā€™ll all come out when she gets home