Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Exactly it’s so boring! It’s just the same thing all day everyday, she hyped this trip up so much aswell 😅 Also she is so immature, threatening to not post now until they’re home because she’s in a strop
Exactly, like I’m sure everyone’s going to miss seeing you go into 711 and buy a toastie everyday 🫠 I feel like she massively regrets going on this trip and it’ll all come out when she gets home

Reactions: 9

Lulalala

Chatty Member
This trip is just awful. SE Asia is incredible and I know many many people who have done extended trips out there with young kids. There are also large ex pat communities out there too so some daft girl coming over and eating toasties and chips while perplexed that her toddler isn’t that interested in everything… isn’t that interesting!

dreaming0700

Why is he always falling over? I’ve heard at least twice that he’s fallen down the stairs and at least 4 times that he’s just fallen over
Can’t handle the weight of being a full time dad and full time mum to his daughter, whilst his girlfriend goes sight seeing at 7/11

• Haha
It's almost like booking a big trip to south east Asia last minute with little to no time to plan it properly isn't the best idea 🙈 I've never been but watching her content wouldn't inspire me at all. Most of what she's doing could be done in the UK or Europe for a fraction of the cost.

she’s put on her insta story that she can’t wait to get home and go to big tesco :rolleyes: if that doesn’t tell you how boring this trip is then nothing will 🤣

Reactions: 8

beegee

Brb flying to SE Asia to visit a Nandos 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
So many memories made for Elsie, imagine looking back when she is older and the photos are of you eating a Nandos and walking round a supermarket 🫠

• Haha

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Exactly, like I’m sure everyone’s going to miss seeing you go into 711 and buy a toastie everyday 🫠 I feel like she massively regrets going on this trip and it’ll all come out when she gets home
I think she's regretting it, but I don't think she'll ever admit it. She cannot ever accept she might have got something wrong. This is a prime example; she's blaming TikTok for her views being low, because in her head it can't possibly be because her "content" is as dry as old toast.

If she says "we shouldn't have done this trip," she's as good as admitting that everyone was right when they said they should be looking at making themselves more attractive to mortgage lenders. Save some money, spend sensibly, stop wasting time and money on shit for views. She can't even admit that nobody wants to give her a mortgage, because that would mean admitting that she's reckless with her money.

I will never understand why she thinks dragging a toddler around the globe to eat pasta is more important than securing a roof over her child's head.

I think it’s actually because your content is shite! Hope that helps
I was thinking this, like has she ever stopped to think that maybe the content she’s putting out isn’t that great? Her content since being away has been worse than when she’s in the UK. It’s boring, they’re not doing anything you’d do when you go to Thailand

Reactions: 7

vegirl

She didn’t plan it because she’s determined to live the whole “my life won’t change when I have a baby” vibe, but to an extent that quite literally ignores the face that she has a child.
she went away thinking she could show this version of travelling that unfortunately just will not happen for her anymore. Elsie must be so bored on that holiday, and what’s fun about it for the parents like genuinely ? I have a daughter she’s nearly 2. If I took her anywhere like that I’d have a lot more planned just to make it a bit easier on us.
I totally agree with the people here that say she didn’t actually want to have Elsie. Or maybe she did, but she certainly regrets that now and you can tell she doesn’t actually like her.
Her boyfriend is an embarrassment too tbh.

cwymmie

VIP Member
Why does she thrive on fake drama? Like every video she posts has to have dramatic undertones.
Charlie in hospital, drama at the airport, the most stressful day, blah blah blah.
Can’t get views without drama baiting.

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
It's not even just the armbands. She was far enough away from her daughter that another child was able to get to her before she did. In water.

We all make silly mistakes, but this girl can never just own up to anything and say "I got this wrong, I'll do better next time." She just gets clever with people and tries to justify herself. She needs to grow up and take responsibility for herself because at the moment it looks like the only way she's going to learn anything is if something bad happens.

beegee

I really think her recent insta post is tryna convince herself she has done the right thing / prove to us on here she doesn't regret the trip 😂 bit obvious haha

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
Don’t forget visiting every supermarket, soft play and swimming pool of Thailand - whilst still refusing to put arm bands on her daughter.

Jwishy

It just doesn’t seem like they have done anything this trip. They were in Koh Samui for a few weeks and the only things they did were see elephants (twice because maisie cracked the sads) and walk to a waterfall….

They spent the rest of it at beach clubs, and getting hair and nails done.

Reactions: 6

beegee

She doesn't seem like a natural mum at all does she. Shows a bit when Charlie can sit and do her hair but E won't let Maisie do it.. maybe if she spent a bit more time with her child instead of moaning all the time then she might have a nice bond too. I'm glad E has at least one parent that likes her 🤣

Reactions: 6