MAFSA Season 11 Spoiler chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's why I've always wondered how Harry was allowed to do the Traitors

Reactions: 8
Was discussing this with my dad (during one of his more lucid moments) he said you could ask for permission and that Harry was likely told yes because it's a strategy "game" but something like MAFS / love island/ big brother would probably be refused due to its nature - "lil bit low brow sir"🤣🤣🤣 (also Harry being from a military family who may know his commanding officers could have helped his cause) he's requested early release from service through, so it might scupper anyone else that asks for permission to do similar 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Was discussing this with my dad (during one of his more lucid moments) he said you could ask for permission and that Harry was likely told yes because it's a strategy "game" but something like MAFS / love island/ big brother would probably be refused due to its nature - "lil bit low brow sir"🤣🤣🤣 (also Harry being from a military family who may know his commanding officers could have helped his cause) he's requested early release from service through, so it might scupper anyone else that asks for permission to do similar 🤷‍♀️
Ah ok, that makes sense

Reactions: 3
According to Reddit, Tim didn’t reveal his conviction and prison sentence to the MAFS producers,which I think is really low. He seems a decent bloke but Lucinda would have been in a very vulnerable position if he wasn’t. To be fair, it’s astonishingly slack that the show didn‘t turn it up on a background check, but we know they don’t give a shiny shite about the wellbeing of the participants.

Also, because E4 are guaranteed to cut it, let it be known that Ellie called Lauren “a dumb bleeping bleep” to her face at the reunion dinner. J&E we’re utterly vile to her and it won’t really come across without all the insults.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I read something Jack posted with his vows (or 'vowels' as he put 😂) and they were really nice. Producers had him change it 6 or 7 times until it was what they wanted. Tori was shocked because she knew his vowels were lovely. tit bags those producers

Reactions: 9
I was reading an article earlier about how Timothy tried to get Jack's ex to appear at the reunion. She declined sadly. This was the ex who thought he was in America & he was contacting her during the experiment

• Wow
Don’t think it’s been mentioned already or I missed a page but Hoops Jr dumped Eden pretty much the second the season finished airing in Australia. Jumped up plasticine face git.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Don’t think it’s been mentioned already or I missed a page but Hoops Jr dumped Eden pretty much the second the season finished airing in Australia. Jumped up plasticine face git.
Of course he did! And wanted the bracelet back so he could sell it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
According to Reddit, Tim didn’t reveal his conviction and prison sentence to the MAFS producers,which I think is really low. He seems a decent bloke but Lucinda would have been in a very vulnerable position if he wasn’t. To be fair, it’s astonishingly slack that the show didn‘t turn it up on a background check, but we know they don’t give a shiny shite about the wellbeing of the participants.

Also, because E4 are guaranteed to cut it, let it be known that Ellie called Lauren “a dumb bleeping bleep” to her face at the reunion dinner. J&E we’re utterly vile to her and it won’t really come across without all the insults.
This!!!! They had Ridge went kid visiting, I assume that as a psychiatric nurse he's got the Au equivalent of a DBS check but what if he wasn't? Would they have recommended one before? Where is the safeguarding?

Delighted that Jonno and Ellie got together - I think they are really well suited! I hope it works out for them.

Jonno and Lauren seemed to fall into a friendship getting through it, which is fine but I don't get why they stayed when other couples were told to move forward or leave (also not complaining because I love Lauren but confused nevertheless).
Do you still agree with this!

Reactions: 7
Does everyone on page 1 take back what they said about being happy for Jono and Ellie now that they've acted like nasty cunts? 👀

Can't believe the rumours about Deece!!! What a slimy pig if true!

Speaking of Jack & Tori reminds me of this photo 🤢

This pic is gross, imagine being happy about hanging out with this group of twats?

• Wow
I had a look at their instas at the weekend and Lauren + Sara are off out together but was disappointed to see Tim and co meeting up with those pair of drips Jono and Ellie. He’ll definitely cheat on her with some other woman who also likes robotic bores 🤣 They remind me of a pair of school monitors, drier than a rice cake.

Reactions: 13
Does everyone on page 1 take back what they said about being happy for Jono and Ellie now that they've acted like nasty cunts? 👀

Can't believe the rumours about Deece!!! What a slimy pig if true!

This pic is gross, imagine being happy about hanging out with this group of twats?
Glow in the dark Turkey teefs, free with every application form!

• Haha
Urgh I thought Jonno and Ellie were alright but what a pair of proper cunts they both.

Jayden is also on the list of cunts.

Reactions: 10
Deece - cannot keep it in his pants. Including having got two women pregnant shortly before going on the show (neither kept it so no babies). Jade has not changed this.

• Wow
Reactions: 12