MAFSA Season 11 Spoiler chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jayden was hideously judgemental for a man who thought it was a good idea to pretend (according to his ex none of the sleeping with a friend stuff happened - she says none of her friends would touch with him with the proverbial) that he’d punished his ex with sexual coercsion.

Reactions: 15
This popped up on my FB, I don't even follow the fecking page!
View attachment 2855310
They’re way better suited. The other guy was way too old and emotionally wibbly for her and Lucinda although lovely was living as a light and love therapist 24/7.
I find that tit gets old awfully fast if these light workers and healers are constantly ‘holding space’ for people in their every day life who might just need a bit of downtime keeping it real 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’m on the last dinner party episode and richie and andi have just had their ‘chat’ and he’s gone to the dinner party solo, I don’t know what happens next but obviously I don’t mind spoilers! But does anyone know if Richie has said anything about that chat since mafs has ended? I personally think his behaviour has been awful and has been getting worse but has he said he was wrong or apologised or does he think andi was wrong or…?

Reactions: 1
So regarding the MAFS HYSTERIA PODCAS. A producer got in touch & wanted to remain anonymous. So Dickie apparently wasn't a dick, he was a really nice guy who was edited to be a dick.
Oh & when Tim & Lucinda were on home stays, his best mates dad passed away suddenly. So this may of impacted his behaviour. If this is true, it still doesn't excuse his bullshit behaviour

• Wow
So regarding the MAFS HYSTERIA PODCAS. A producer got in touch & wanted to remain anonymous. So Dickie apparently wasn't a dick, he was a really nice guy who was edited to be a dick.
Is it really possible to edit someone into being that much of a dick?

Thanks for sharing 😘

Reactions: 9
Tim had a 20 year old house sitting while he was on the show and had no idea that his house was a tit tip. It floored him when they arrived and he was gutted. It was kind of obvious someone stayed because of dogs being there waiting but apparently that was his wobble.

Also his best friend's dad died on homestay which was probably a bit triggering.

• Sad
  • Wow
Dickie was saying Jack got a really bad edit. I cannot believe Jack is not a total prick. However you edit it, he came across as a nasty bastard.

Reactions: 18
Dickie was saying Jack got a really bad edit. I cannot believe Jack is not a total prick. However you edit it, he came across as a nasty bastard.
Did he get a bad edit with the other couples and the experts as well then? 😂 because they all hate him as well!

Reactions: 10
I think the 'cheating revelation ' is Tori telling Lauren that Jonno has been texting Ellie. And I think the witch will do it out of spite.

Reactions: 8
I have tea on a Groom from the upcoming UK one. Is this the right place to post?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not wanting to give out too many details for fear of being triangulated.
He's in the military and got into a lot of trouble for agreeing to film the programme. I mean seriously in trouble. There's talk of him being cut from the programme. I feel bad for the lad but really want to see it all played out on telly!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5