MAFSA Season 11 Spoiler chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard on MAFS Hysteria podcast last week that Jayden & Jade had dated pre MAFS
I also heard that.
Am I OK to talk about after show hook ups and stay together couples? Because after yesterday's mini crisis I just want to double check...

Reactions: 8
I also heard that.
Am I OK to talk about after show hook ups and stay together couples? Because after yesterday's mini crisis I just want to double check...
Yeah anything goes on this chat. I'm trying not too peek to much over here!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Moo spill everything you know
Everything I've heard had been accidentally found out..
Jonno and Ellie are together (we pretty much guessed this) Apparently Lauren is happy for them but gutted they attended reunion together.
Saa Raa and Tim. Gobsmackingly stay together until final vows. I guess Tim's bank balance was worth the grief. Also, apparently more than 1 ex has sold a story that Saa Raa shagged him whilst in the Ixperiment.
Jack and Tori. duck me sideways, apparently still together but I've seen some christ awful staged photos and interviews and selling themselves as a couple for your event is surprisingly cheap! Clearly as fake as we all thought.
Also worth noting that Jack's 'ex' he was with whilst applying for MAFS is still around. Apparently at the weekends he would go home to her and live with her. I've seen video of lovely Tim calling him out at a press event.
Andi and Trickie Dickie don't make it, although she's also denying she's with Tim.
Lovely sweet Natalie is with Ash. I'm guessing they bonded over being matched with fruit loop partners.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Jonno and Ellie are together (we pretty much guessed this) Apparently Lauren is happy for them but gutted they attended reunion together.
Saa Raa and Tim. Gobsmackingly stay together until final vows. I guess Tim's bank balance was worth the grief. Also, apparently more than 1 ex has sold a story that Saa Raa shagged him whilst in the Ixperiment.
Jack and Tori. duck me sideways, apparently still together but I've seen some christ awful staged photos and interviews and selling themselves as a couple for your event is surprisingly cheap! Clearly as fake as we all thought.
Also worth noting that Jack's 'ex' he was with whilst applying for MAFS is still around. Apparently at the weekends he would go home to her and live with her. I've seen video of lovely Tim calling him out at a press event.
Andi and Trickie Dickie don't make it, although she's also denying she's with Tim.
Lovely sweet Natalie is with Ash. I'm guessing they bonded over being matched with fruit loop partners.
Natalie and Ash, now that's a match that makes a lot of sense. I hope they have a very happy life together ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When the ellie and jono tit comes out on mafs, jono turns into a real dick, he wears black to final vows like he's attending a damn funeral

Lauren absolutely dodges a bullet there, I mean I agree that he's better suited with ellie but ugh such a prick

• Wow
  • Sad
I saw a ‘spoiler’ on Facebook that jack and deeces wife (sorry I forget her name I keep thinking she’s Eden but she’s now!) were together! so I didn’t know he and tori are apparently still together (I’m watching at e4 pace) and I’m not surprised she’s still with him but I’m surprised he’s still with her! I thought if they made it to final vows she’d say yes and then he’d say no!

Reactions: 3
I've just seen a post on the OG thread about Hoops and Hoops Jn doing a joint podcast or the likes now they think they're MAFS royalty. I read yesterday that Lil Hoops rang him every day to ask "What should I say/do/wear blah blah" to make sure he came across in the best possible light for popularity reasons.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
i just watched the reunion dinner party and confirmed that jono and ellie deserve each other, uggghhhhhhh they are infuriating

that is all

Reactions: 14
That reminded me. Jono told Jack he wished he'd been matched with Ellie. That's why he didn't defend Lauren at the dinner party. He was scared Jack would dob him in.

• Wow
  • Angry
When the ellie and jono tit comes out on mafs, jono turns into a real dick, he wears black to final vows like he's attending a damn funeral

Lauren absolutely dodges a bullet there, I mean I agree that he's better suited with ellie but ugh such a prick
I just read another accidental spoiler about this! Apparently Jonno and Natalie are just vile and Lauren is really upset. The post has hundreds of comments, all slating Natalie and Jonno.

Reactions: 1
Ive watched all the MAFS shorts right up to the finale. I literally have no self control. Read this morning that Deece has got 2 gals pregnant but is still with Jade. Not sure if I had to spoiler that but hey ho.
I like Jonno and Ellie together; she's glowing with him.
Big H and Little H will have as much success as the Pritchard brothers. Did anyone see that Ella Ding got married?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh god. Just read something about my lovely Tim.
Apparently he was in an American prison for a year because he was flying marijuana over from Canada and he was caught in a drugs bust.
Apparently was 17 years ago before the legalisation of cannabis in US. There's an article in the Mail about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh god. Just read something about my lovely Tim.
Apparently he was in an American prison for a year because he was flying marijuana over from Canada and he was caught in a drugs bust.
Apparently was 17 years ago before the legalisation of cannabis in US. There's an article in the Mail about it.
I saw that yesterday. It explains a lot of why he has so much angst about the deaths in his family. His mum and brother both died while he was in prison. Maybe that was why his dad was the way he was to him too. 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Here's the article with Timothy talking about his past.

As much as I like Tim, the one thing that annoyed me was the way he would dismiss the opinions of the younger participants, namely Jayden. However Jayden is a bit of a know it all and now I also realise why Tim was always saying 'they've seen nothing' 'they know nothing' ... Tim has obviously had a bit of a colourful life.

Reactions: 9