MAFSA Season 11 (E4 pace) #8 Tori not even part of the food chain, Wizard of Aus or is it Hoops again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they going to start pelting her with tomatoes or something, all the townsfolk going booo hisss! I can’t even take this seriously!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jayden is sooooo annoying!! I cannot imagine my fella getting this involved! He’d be hiding in his pints

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Some friend Eden is to Sara , not defending Sara but to use a MAFS favourite eyebrows has really thrown Sara under the bus

Reactions: 9
And yet Sara is still nowhere near as bad as Jack.... who is very happy to have the heat taken off him!

Reactions: 19
Next thread....all of the seats have been taken by a glazed Christmas ham and its nipples

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.