MAFSA Season 11 (E4 pace) #8 Tori not even part of the food chain, Wizard of Aus or is it Hoops again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim whirling through space and time there! Truly is the season of the wizard of ozzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean I get where Eden is coming from but surely you’d break the news and duck off and leave them to it!!! Not have Jayden shouting his daft mouth off

Reactions: 21
Also the oh it’s lose my friend or my partner…. What… bit controlling

Reactions: 18
Why did she make out she was telling Jayden for the first time at the retreat. And Jayden acted like it was news. Then she says he was sat next to her reading the texts bullshit

Reactions: 28
I'd be having a serious look at myself if even Jack thought my behaviour was sketchy 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.