MAFSA Season 11 (E4 pace) #8 Tori not even part of the food chain, Wizard of Aus or is it Hoops again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Thread title comes from @Turmeric123 combining lots of top-rated posts together including @Dancing_in_the_dark 's Wizard of Aus comment. The title was too long so I've shorted it a bit.

1712002006142.png

Continue here. Tomorrow's episode: couples retreat

Please no spoilers or hints of what's going to happen. If you've watched the Aus one (which is 4 weeks ahead, I believe) there is a seperate thread here:

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Thread title comes from @Turmeric123 combining lots of top-rated posts together including @Dancing_in_the_dark 's Wizard of Aus comment. The title was too long so I've shorted it a bit.

View attachment 2850140

Continue here. Tomorrow's episode: couples retreat

Please no spoilers or hints of what's going to happen. If you've watched the Aus one (which is 4 weeks ahead, I believe) there is a seperate thread here:

My first thread title in a long time - What a day 🤣

Special thanks to @IKickLikeKatya Who the suggested 1st partaboit Tori which I added to

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just sneaking in to say that I totally forgot it was Monday and I forgot to watch tonight 😩

I’ll catch up tomorrow! Did I miss much?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Very late to the watch party tonight. But I really couldn't care less about any of them, not feeling it tonight.

Glad to see Ellie and Ben gone but more need to go.

Zero interest in Michael and Stephen, I wish they'd left them out of it.

Tori really needs to duck off, she really gets under my skin. She's an absolute walker. I think the two of them have an agreement as well.

Reactions: 24
Tomorrow night’s episode looks great! I kinda lost steam half way through the commitment ceremony tonight because I was on catch up and my wifi kept cutting out 😩

• Sad
Just sneaking in to say that I totally forgot it was Monday and I forgot to watch tonight 😩

I’ll catch up tomorrow! Did I miss much?
Yes and No.
No big spoilers, just a lot of opportunities to shout swear words at the telly. The Ixperts were on fire and someone put the idea of Tim doing some spanking in my head...
HOWEVER, the trailer for tomorrow at the end of the programme was magnificent and we're all really excited and hope Jack gets lynched.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Very late to the watch party tonight. But I really couldn't care less about any of them, not feeling it tonight.

Glad to see Ellie and Ben gone but more need to go.

Zero interest in Michael and Stephen, I wish they'd left them out of it.

Tori really needs to duck off, she really gets under my skin. She's an absolute walker. I think the two of them have an agreement as well.
I think Michael seems really uncomfortable to be around he puts me on edge I don't know why

Reactions: 12
I don't think Tori & Jack have an arrangement as she's definitely more into him as we've seen. She wouldn't allow herself come across that way if they had an agreement surely?

I'm surprised he's finally admitted he isn't as in to her but he definitely tried to gloss over it.

Reactions: 19
I understand not being intimate with someone so soon, but you don't really even see them snuggle or hug or kiss....

Just caught up completely.....🤣🤣🤣 Tori....you were not expecting that ! And more to come tomorrow night by the looks of it..... can't wait...I'm here for her downfall, Cupid stunt that she is 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not really sure what went on tonight. I watched it but 8 of my family members were talking all over it, so basically I watched silent pictures. I've caught up a bit via the thread. Did anyone actually leave? I know Ellie wrote leave. Did she get to escape?

Reactions: 5
I'm not really sure what went on tonight. I watched it but 8 of my family members were talking all over it, so basically I watched silent pictures. I've caught up a bit via the thread. Did anyone actually leave? I know Ellie wrote leave. Did she get to escape?
Yeah she escaped from that dick head

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel that I’ve come this far in watching this series I need to keep going, and every year I say I’m not doing it again, but I do really think this has been the worst one yet. All people just wanting their name out there and 5 mins of fame

Did anyone watch the first ever UK ones, before they changed it all to make it more like the Australian one? There was only 3/4 couples each series

Reactions: 16
Tori is awful, her facial expressions make me want to pluck my eyeballs out. She’s such a loser! The irony of her sat judging everyone else hard, while her marriage is a sham and her husband isn’t into her at all.

Lucinda is really lovely. She’s a bit phony with the way she speaks, but she is just so kind and assertive. I do feel sad that everything seems to be dictated by Tim’s moods. He looks so lovely when he smiles and laughs, I hope he can let go a little and have some fun, deep down I think he’s a nice man too.

Tristan is wasting Cass’ time, I think he’s gay, or if not gay, too nervous around women for it to go anywhere. She deserves the world, bless her. I love that she isn’t intimidated by the popular group (Tori, Lauren, Eden and Sara) and just does her own thing. I’d 100% be friends with her.
---
Also I’m calling it now - Ellie and Jono will get together.

Reactions: 42
There's always one affair each year and the seeds seem to be planted with these two. I don't think him and Lauren are suited although I think Lauren tries hard with the Man with Zero Personality. You know that's why the producers keep showing the exact same shot of him ironing whilst topless, cos it's either that or listen to his dreary chat. The man sounds like he's boring himself sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel that I’ve come this far in watching this series I need to keep going, and every year I say I’m not doing it again, but I do really think this has been the worst one yet. All people just wanting their name out there and 5 mins of fame

Did anyone watch the first ever UK ones, before they changed it all to make it more like the Australian one? There was only 3/4 couples each series
I watched the original series on C4, it was interesting then!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone else thinking it might be Stephen and Jack having a little smoocheroo tonight? 😙😙 🤣
They deserve each other at the mo 😡 I’m team Michael and I want the ixperts to keep finding new matches for him until he gets a decent one. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.