MAFSA Season 11 (E4 pace) #8 Tori not even part of the food chain, Wizard of Aus or is it Hoops again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who doesn’t like drama, it’s surprising that she’d apply to appear on a dating reality show known for scripted drama
And she has severe anxiety don't forget, she's coping so well on a dating reality show!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why did she need to tell Jayden on the grass at the retreat if he was sat next to her when she got the texts ? I don't get it . Was it just that he did know about it but not it was making her anxious

Reactions: 20
I'm just in. I'll watch on catch up when my Mr gets home. Prepare for notification spam...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Why did she need to tell Jayden on the grass at the retreat if he was sat next to her when she got the texts ? I don't get it . Was it just that he did know about it but not it was making her anxious
Producers will often get the cast to recreate important conversations that previously happened off camera so we can enjoy seeing the drama. I reckon that's what happened here.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.