MAFS Australia season 11 (Australian pace) #1 oh s... here we go again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just started watching today's episode, 38, on youtube
---
This might be slighly better quality

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What was the issue with Tori, why the big dramatic leaving the couch? really confused me

Reactions: 3
So the quality of those links I posted is not the best ( understatement) but Jade & Ridge didn't make an appearance on the couch , unless I missed it !

I was so confused I’ve watched it on my firestick and episode 37 was showing somebody with one arm so I thought it wasn’t the right episode! 🤣

Reactions: 1
I cannot get over Ellie and Jono.
ellies true colours were shown and jono is just a defensive rat. Casandra… where did her spark come from ?! So confused
---
Jonno is a cardboard cutout of a man. He has zero personality and is average looking at best. Sod him!
Plus his step sister so defensive over him at the start. Like she fancied him or something

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why Jade and Ridge didn’t sit on the couch?!
I think they didn't provide enough drama and if they had every couple on the couch. They probably had a 90 minute show and only showed the popular couples who were more interesting.

Reactions: 3
What was the issue with Tori, why the big dramatic leaving the couch? really confused me
My take on it was that she is angry with the show producers for giving Jack and her what she’d have considered to have been a bad edit. She will have been spending time with Jack since the experiment finished, not having to be confronted with the reality of who he is.

IMO both Jack and Tori are narcissistic. That’s the main reason they’re still together. Tori sees her opinions of Jack as superior and more enlightened, to the extent that she would butt heads with the experts and wilfully ignore their advice.

it comes down to the point that Tori is perfectly happy to defend Jack’s vile personality because she doesn’t see anything wrong with it.

Reactions: 9