MAFS Australia season 11 (Australian pace) #1 oh s... here we go again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are a few copies up on daily motion! Just watched omg Jonno and Ellie are actually vile?? They have no reason to be acting so horrible to Lauren I can’t believe all the others let them talk to her that way I’d have flipped the table

Reactions: 5
I might wait until the reunion is out so I can binge watch it all.. I can't stand the waiting for the next episode!

Reactions: 2
Here’s the reunion dinner, as it’s not been uploaded on that website yet. Junno & Ellie have turned out to be absolute cunts, she deserves him and I’m sure he’ll cheat on her. Looking forward to the final sofa session with the experts, it looks like the glazed ham and the doormat get a real grilling 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Watching now. I knew Ellie was a bleep.
No wonder Ben didn’t want her, we now see what a heartless witch she is, she obviously got a very good edit and Ben got painted as the villain. Jonno is an absolute slimy lying bastard, I think all Ellie cares about is bagging some fool to have kids with her. And of course Jonno needs someone to be his beard 😂

Reactions: 7
No wonder Ben didn’t want her, we now see what a heartless witch she is, she obviously got a very good edit and Ben got painted as the villain. Jonno is an absolute slimy lying bastard, I think all Ellie cares about is bagging some fool to have kids with her. And of course Jonno needs someone to be his beard 😂
I haven’t seen their entrance yet but I can’t wait to see how Lauren reacts.
---
Oh my god they’re bleeping vile. I can’t wait for it all to come falling down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Here’s the reunion dinner, as it’s not been uploaded on that website yet. Junno & Ellie have turned out to be absolute cunts, she deserves him and I’m sure he’ll cheat on her. Looking forward to the final sofa session with the experts, it looks like the glazed ham and the doormat get a real grilling 😂

thanks for sharing this. I absolutely LOVE the Hollywood blockbuster style trailer for the final epsiode tomorrow 😂😂

Reactions: 1

Thank you for sharing, I was getting quite cross with it not coming up. Latest Rupaul didn’t come up on another app so I was 🤬

Reactions: 2
I don't know, I'm kind of thinking Jonno is pointing out fakery. The producers want drama, and I really doubt Lauren is sincerely that gutted, and Sara has to kick off to get more airtime. I'm not buying it. BUT Tomorrow looks amazing and I'm looking forward to it.

I don't think Lauren is bothered that she isn't with Jono. I think it's more the reality that he did have an emotional affair throughout the experiment, like she suspected, and he denied. I would feel the same.

Yeah I think it’s his attitude towards her now that is upsetting. He’s talking like he’s always hated her yet he was quite happy to have sex with her! And didn’t Lauren determine he was messaging Ellie throughout the homestay when they had sex again?

He’s a walking definition of a gaslighter. I actually can’t decide who I dislike more, him or Jack. He’s being very black and white that the messages were not cheating because they weren’t flirty and he didn’t get physical. But it was obvious all along he fancied Ellie. He wouldn’t have Lauren’s back but would happily call Ben out for Ellie!

He’s the fake one pretending there was nothing in it until a week after final vows 🙄

I don't think Lauren is bothered that she isn't with Jono. I think it's more the reality that he did have an emotional affair throughout the experiment, like she suspected, and he denied. I would feel the same.
I see it the same. I don’t think she’s upset at them not being a couple, I think it’s the fact that he lied and then they were being so brazen and rude about it.

Reactions: 6
Got my kids all set up in a fort in their bedroom with snacks and games, sat down with my cup of tea to watch the final episode and it hasn't been uploaded yet 😭

Reactions: 1