MAFS Australia season 11 (Australian pace) #1 oh s... here we go again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the final reunion. I know Jade and Ridge were drama free but they were a successful couple so it’s bizarre they didn’t air them on the sofa. The Jono / Ellie and Sara / Tim moments got about 20 mins of air time each!! They could easily have cut them much shorter and given Jade and Ridge at least 5 mins. A lot of the episode is far too much recap filler too.

I’m thrilled they ended on Timothy and Lucinda though, very heartwarming and I think I’ll always be rooting for them!

Off to go find out all the post-reunion gossip now!

Reactions: 3
Collins face at the last dinner party when tit was going down = my favourite moment of the entire series. WHAT A DAY. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I read about this yesterday but hadn’t seen this video.

He obviously deserved the prison sentence but he paid the ultimate price in not being able to see his mum and brother before they died. that must weigh heavy on top of the grief and loss in itself.

I must say I think he looks better now than when he was younger. He’s aged well!

Reactions: 2
This made me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ridge’s posts about him and Jade are vomit inducing 🤢
I don’t understand anyone’s need to film moments like that. Moments like that between my partner and I are private, I don’t need/want social media seeing it to prove a point. We get it you’re horny and fancy each other 🙃

Reactions: 1
Just them groping each other and sticking their tongues down each others throats, it’s repulsive 🤢 I’m gonna unfollow as I don’t want to accidentally see it again 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 1