MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #9 Harrison The Hero makes a sacrifice - he hasn't been to the gym today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tayla is absolutely horrendous. I actually pity her twatness levels as there isn’t a hope of kindness in there. Where do they find these people? 😩

Reactions: 18
It’s like Hugo didn’t know this was set up… like, they go out and of course it’s gonna get back to producers. Makes good TV!!!

Reactions: 4
Tayla is just bloody awful. Surely she’s not that lacking in self awareness that she is unaware that she is, in fact, a proper bleep?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Don’t find Hugo attractive at all but respect that he recognised her behaviour from the off and is just being very matter of fact about it. They’ll all watch it back like we’ve done and see he was genuine. I despise her.

Reactions: 22
I hope Lyndall wears something nice instead of looking like she's on gifted clothes from Little House on the Prairie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.