MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #9 Harrison The Hero makes a sacrifice - he hasn't been to the gym today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately this is the issue, men will take sex if it’s available. Men can have sex with someone they don’t even like. He was being disrespectful before so why have sex with him. He doesn’t need to try and be better cos he can get it anyway 🤷🏾‍♀️. She said she knew he viewed sex differently

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is reminding me of Cuntolina's "he doesn't like breakfast or the gym or rap music" about Dion last year. Just because someone has different interests doesn't mean you're not compatible 🤔 Dan's given up now he's a got a shag and nothing will win him back now. He's a twit

Reactions: 32
His friend is like "Woah you can't get in the water game over! Dans back to being mine!"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not being able to swim in the sea when it's your partner's favourite thing isn't like having totally opposite political views. Surely? It's not like he's a bleeping mermaid and lives in the sea.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
This is reminding me of Cuntolina's "he doesn't like breakfast or the gym or rap music" about Dion last year. Just because someone has different interests doesn't mean you're not compatible 🤔 Dan's given up now he's a got a shag and nothing will win him back now. He's a twit
Omg & her slagging off 80's music. That gave me rage 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ohh it’s all coming back Cuntalina & the gym!!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
If Dan made an effort to do something active or sporty with her, 100% they would find something to do. He just doesn't want to.

Reactions: 16
I miss Al so much!! I feel like this series is missing a fun character like him (Harrison being weirdly hilarious doesnt count)
I’ve just gone for a wander down memory lane online looking at previous MAFS couples and honestly I forgot half of them existed but Al will always live on in our hearts ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He is definitely implying she is fat (she isn't) not very active, not as active as me, not interested in being active.
He's an old man, with a dad bod, tit watch, bad skin, hair implants and tit teeth but wants a 20yr old bimbo as a trophy

Reactions: 36
I’ve just gone for a wander down memory lane online looking at previous MAFS couples and honestly I forgot half of them existed but Al will always live on in our hearts ❤
For the love of god will you put that juvenile wally away.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.