MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #7 Shannon looks like a shrunken head on a witch's ingredient shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't like to be the centre of attention but is a marriage celebrant..the actual centre of peoples attention when they attend wedding services 😁🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
To be fair I get that Janelle is raging, they’re pricks and gaslit both Janelle and Jesse all the way, plus he’s making an absolute mug of her on national tv! International really

Reactions: 13
It feels like every scene with Rupert and Evelyn is edited to him being a bit awkward and her just staring blankly. They could BOTH just chill out a bit. He's obviously nervous as hell and she's really not helping him at all.

Give him to me, I'll sort him out :sneaky:

Reactions: 9
Morgan Freeman was in the film I just watched. He’d be a much better choice for the voiceovers. ❤

Reactions: 1
I feel like janelles boring pick me girl vibe has been a total diversion from the gold digger we saw in her wedding etc.
I am liviiiing for her kill bill, but make it fashion glow up

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Alexa play Beyoncés Lemonade and someone pass Janelle a base ball bat, she looks like shes about to go a full 'Hold up' scorned bad witch arc!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.