MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #7 Shannon looks like a shrunken head on a witch's ingredient shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the problem with Rupert. I think he’s just naively normal, and very unprepared.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My ex used to say we should put on a united front when we went out in company...he was a twit and so is Tayla.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Made in Chelsea could be infinitely improved by including a madman with a flamethrower.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is really picky n half watching n episode and noticed Claire's nails keep changing from scene to scene and then back again.

Reactions: 7
Strong and United? You aren't going to war mate, its just a dinner party in a warehouse where people get pissed and a bit shouty!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is really picky n half watching n episode and noticed Claire's nails keep changing from scene to scene and then back again.
What, MAFS is crappily edited for max draaaama? I’m shocked I tell ya, shocked

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.