MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #5 Only way is up? Mel's list "Oral, 69, missionary, doggy and bins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listen if you were that disgusted, you would walk away. She's not making any bleeping sense

Reactions: 18
Why does Turnip’s aggression seep into every aspect of his character? He’s got a nasty facial expression, he’s aggressively pulling at the bird’s nest that’s laid on top of his head.

Reactions: 11
I really dislike people who think they can bully from behind the whole ‘brutally honest’ SHITE

Reactions: 9
I'm questioning my life right now, Mr Enough already has just sat there looked at Shannon and as deadpan as anything said "there's Bobfoc!" I looked at him like he was from the moon, "you know Bobfoc....Body off Baywatch Face off Crimewatch" 😦😦😦 Never heard this in my life before! Anyone else heard it before?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm no one to talk after the fuckers that I've had in my life, but why would anyone WANT a man like Shannon? Why pursue anyone that could be that hurtful?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.