MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #13 Bronte's DONE!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the MAFS editors are just trolling us at this point with how many times she says CHALLD

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s now laughing at his misery. Jeez. At least Harrison has insight into being evil.

(I just shouted ‘stop saying my child’ at the tv and my child got out of bed and asked me to stop being so loud 🙄 now that is irony)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No elephants in the room. Just a scary fifty foot child! I’m not sure it’s even a real one.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Take a shot everytime Whoremon says “chaaald”

Mind you, don’t. The hospitals are oversubscribed enough as it is 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she actually knows about this thread and is trying to see how many times she can wail “I HAVE A CHILD!”

I know this is already filmed but still …

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was all up in arms about attention then says she can see him on a Wednesday and every other weekend...how does that match up!?

Reactions: 13
What's a barra? Surely not a barracuda?

Edit... ah, a barramundi. (I still not sure what that is, I know it's a fish but never heard of it)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.