MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #13 Bronte's DONE!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting late tonight because I Have A Child and he wanted more stories. You wouldn’t understand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She was apparently going through a divorce at time of filming
Totally the move of a mentally stable person, putting yourself up for MAFS while in the midst of a divorce, particularly when there’s a child involved. She’s a horror.

Reactions: 20
Rupert is just a sweetheart. I love how respectful he is of Evelyn even though I don’t think they’re well matched in so many ways. He doesn’t let his ego or insecurities take over. Would love mY cHiLd to grow up as lovely as him.
I love him and even more since someone on here reminded me he looks a bit like kirk Norcross, my heart broke for him when he found his poor dad dead 💔 he was one of the better Towie gang.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No I can't listen to her anymore. Her friends are beyond rude - totally cutting across him any time he tried to speak! This gobshite drops a bombshell like that onfront of her 2 friends so she can avoid the confrontation! I dislike her. Harrison well done, you are now my 2nd least fave contestant!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
She was apparently going through a divorce at time of filming
Are you even allowed to get ‘married’ while you’re still married? I know it’s not a legal marriage but it feels a bit shady

Reactions: 8
I love him and even more since someone on here reminded me he looks a bit like kirk Norcross, my heart broke for him when he found his poor dad dead 💔 he was one of the better Towie gang.
I liked Mick, I remember Gemma baking him a apple pie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'd like to know who the father is. Because Mormons aren't keen on having child's outside of wedlock
They also aren’t keen on drinking but at every dinner party she’s guzzled down the booze as if someone’s trying to snatch the bottle from her. I’m genuinely questioning whether she’s ever been a Mormon. I refuse to believe it unless I see a physical copy of Granny’s newsletter.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I absolutely would not be laughing at my friends ‘searing’ my new ‘husband’ on the first proper meeting. Have some bleeping manners.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I think Alyssa’s insecurity around HER CHILD is just projection.

SHE judges single mums, SHE says the sort of nasty things about single mums she’s expecting Duncan to say and hasn’t. It’s just projection like when she went off on one about Claire cheating even though she’s done worse herself in real life.

She’s not self aware enough to realise this though 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.