MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #13 Bronte's DONE!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's my last night with you all tonight. Off to get married (sadly not to Ollie) for real and have bits to do the next couple of nights.

My fiancé also watches and we keep saying we will intimate (in an Australian accent) on the honeymoon. I'll be away for the next couple of weeks so will have to catch up on everything when we're back.

It's been a ride guys, until next season x

Wishing you the most fabulous time & honeymoon, congratulations xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh here the whoremon goes again about mY cHiLd. She doesn’t like him we get it, so why did she stay?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone have the vaguest idea why Dunking is so keen to have a relationship with Alyssa? She’s bleeping vile, treats him like tit and clearly doesn’t give a crap about him. What’s up with him?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why is Alyssa so angry at the world . Her poor chaaaaalllllld

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t get it. Sits in the corner confused…
About the quote? Google 'Charles, Camilla and tampax'
I hope you aren't of a nervous disposition.
(For the record I've nothing against our monarch and his missus but it is funny)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She will not accept that she hurt him that badly. It's abusive to turn it round on him like that.
Oh duck her man, I can't be doing with this.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone have the vaguest idea why Dunking is so keen to have a relationship with Alyssa? She’s bleeping vile, treats him like tit and clearly doesn’t give a crap about him. What’s up with him?
Honestly she gives me bleeping rage, she's awful

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg I’m the same gang as Harrison and Brontë - I too have white bed sheets 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.