MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #13 Bronte's DONE!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's my last night with you all tonight. Off to get married (sadly not to Ollie) for real and have bits to do the next couple of nights.

My fiancé also watches and we keep saying we will intimate (in an Australian accent) on the honeymoon. I'll be away for the next couple of weeks so will have to catch up on everything when we're back.

It's been a ride guys, until next season x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Oh dear God. 5 minutes in and I am setting fazers to kill.
'Some wear backwards caps'
Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Evening! Mr Come whine has just said Bronte has really nice eyes they are an unusual colour. If I'm not here the rest of the night it's because I'm packing his bags! What is he thinking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's my last night with you all tonight. Off to get married (sadly not to Ollie) for real and have bits to do the next couple of nights.

My fiancé also watches and we keep saying we will intimate (in an Australian accent) on the honeymoon. I'll be away for the next couple of weeks so will have to catch up on everything when we're back.

It's been a ride guys, until next season x
right. Next break grab the wine and penis straws. I declare tonight as a

🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
All these weeks on and I'm STILL marvelling how Harrison's jaw/lower half of his face is wider than his actual head. One of my first observations of him and it still alarms me now 😬

0435F01A-7BF8-4AEF-B449-0E3155C2575A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.