MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #13 Bronte's DONE!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Don't be the twit that taunts us all with your amazing self control. On a separate note would it be outrageous to have 2 Twirls tonight? It's too much isn't it.

Hope everyone's feeling okay today ♥ Let the Harrison hate begin

I've just finished a twirl and contemplating a second one - too mich tea not enough twirl this eve 🤣🤣

I'm not late btw been watching, drinking tea and eating a twirl and couldn't do all that and tattle 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
My friend was supposed to leave at 7pm but just now left. I hope he appreciates how much I like him because I didn’t boot him out before :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Can we see Funtime Alyssa? It’s hard to imagine for more than a minute before she implodes again.

Reactions: 6
Been having second thoughts about the cheesecake tonight. Came across some random photos earlier and it doesn't seem possible my waist was ever this small 😂😂 (I was 19)

8F6D6B8F-57C9-45EE-8A8E-D937E6F77219.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes! Don't be the twit that taunts us all with your amazing self control. On a separate note would it be outrageous to have 2 Twirls tonight? It's too much isn't it.

Hope everyone's feeling okay today ♥ Let the Harrison hate begin

I've literally just cracked into my second Malteaser bar. Stolen from my kids Easter eggs. 2 twirls is fiiiiiiine!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know it’s edited but Duncan has literally never put a foot wrong I don’t think ?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t get why Duncan is still so into whoreman?! After all her toxic traits glaring 🤔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ, her flamin' friends are also obsessed with flamin' children.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.