Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redmama

There hasn’t been enough Ollie, he seems so funny and genuine and we haven’t seen him enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Offish

VIP Member
Missed last night because the smaller version of me was being a savage… but he’s just more than made up for it by tipping his blueberries into his welly then ‘drinking’ them from the boot… AL’S SPIRIT LIVES ON

• Haha
  • Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
Oh my god John, have a word with yourself/ 'Nivir bin ittempted in the Ixpiriment before, it will be viry controversial'

It's fucking feedback week, not stem cell research!

• Haha
  • Heart

waffledog

I hope at the end or the reunion that There’s a mic drop moment by Duncan when he tells all the girls Alyssa was carrying on with a married man
That would be good TV 🤞

• Heart
  • Haha

gummy-bear

VIP Member
I think Alyssa has the ick and is disguising it through excuses about her kid. Why is she on this fucking show if the kid is so much of a priority to her? She knew what she was getting into.. what did she want? Someone that had loads of kids and knows exactly what it’s like to be a parent? Just fuck off and go be with your kid till he grows up then and then start dating. She’s a fucking idiot, I actually hate her.

• Heart

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I watched last nights ep but was distracted, did they basically just show Shannon coming in then messily eating then never again?

• Haha