Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Whoremon hits a different level of despise from me. If misery likes company she must be popular as fook!! I'm not in to mum shaming but if you're kid is too young blah blah.... then hes too young for you to be on mafs (or dating). The way she carries on about not letting Dunc the hunk in her kids life you'd think he was on a list somewhere. Just fuck off and take ya hypercrital smacked are face with you! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I would never normally advocate violence, but I strongly believe that Layton should have punched Floppy in to next week.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

docmum

VIP Member
Mhmmmm. Harrison was a twat but realistically they were never going to work anyway
they weren’t going to work and I don’t think Jesse wanted it to - if he’s the one to quickly call it off on a fairly weak excuse, then he was never invested enough. I feel like this was a good time for Jesse to write leave - and leave.
im not belittling the ongoing feeling after experiencing being cheated on - trust me - but Claire’s behaviour has been consistent and if he decided to stay and trust her after the initial kiss, there wasn’t enough to change his mind in what we’ve seen. Like Claire says, they were progressing well. Therefore I don’t believe jesses reason for his 180 shutdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

netflixbritney

You know we could save at least 35 hours of viewing time per series if blokes would just say "I like you a bit, enough to shag you, but not enough to actually be with you".

And soz but Dan clearly dumped Sandy because he was looking for someone slimmer. That's what he meant about her "not being active".

• Angry

Clovis

VIP Member
Don't know why flamin' Alyssa is nodding along. People in glass houses, babe.

• Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
Why the fuck did Cam go on MAFS? He's a carpenter, surely he could do that anywhere if the relationship was important to him.

Seriously questioning his motivation, is he a fame whore?

• Heart

Kas01980

VIP Member
If I'd EVER been lucky enough to meet a man like Duncan. This bitch doesn't deserve him. Not for a minute 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

Noppa

He’s literally told her that her having a child is not an issue for him so why does she keep going on about it? Fuck off patronising him telling him he doesn’t understand it, she’s just self sabotaging the relationship and it’s boring