Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
How come her child is suddenly such a priority? It wasn’t a priority when she fucked off and left it to go MAFS

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Webster1357

VIP Member
My cleaner told me today that she's started watching MAFS, she's 8 episodes in and loving Sandy and Dan, I was like, uh uh yep, they're nice

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Webster1357

VIP Member
They have got to stop labelling everything as Gaslighting. It's lost all it's power and emphasis now, it gets used for every disagreement

• Heart
Reactions: 36

NH14

VIP Member
I think it’s quite cruel how much Whoreman drums into him ‘ you will never understand what it’s like to be a parent’

Reactions: 35

Olebiscuitbarrel

VIP Member
Why does she think the child will be an issue? He's never given any indication he doesn't want her to prioritise the child.

Reactions: 32

gummy-bear

VIP Member
I think she is seriously upset cos she legit saw him potentially leaving and is now shitting herself. I hate Bronte, she’s a stirrer.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Olebiscuitbarrel

VIP Member
Next year the feedback week should be tattlers zooming into a dinner party and all our comments being broadcast live to them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

NoTeaHere

VIP Member
Just caught up. And if this iconic moment doesn’t go into the MAFSA Hall of Fame I’ll demand a refund!

“You’re acting like a Harrison right now.”
…..“Hey. I’m here.”

And she says it so casually like we say it all the time. Which we will now. Biggest insult ever!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I hate Bronte again. She accusing MEL of gaslighting? Has she fucking forgotten the red faced fuckwit she’s married to?

• Heart
Reactions: 28