Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I also think Layton is thinking about the amount of shit stirring Harrison will do. I reckon he'd have been different with another couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Sonz1981

VIP Member
Aww Duncan, hang on just grabbing my passport to fly to Aus to make you feel better. I’ve already forgotten my CHILD as quick as whoreman did for the first few weeks

• Haha

docmum

VIP Member
That’s what happens to Harrison when he *cant* throw a grenade back. True narcissist there.

• Heart

aimzalicious

VIP Member
It's always the couples that post lovey dovey shit on IG and constantly say how good they are that are actually doing terribly. Bronte and Harrison reminds me of that

• Heart

Kas01980

VIP Member
That type of crying is the worse, when you can't speak because you can't get your breath 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart

girlinbrum

VIP Member
I wonder what the show does from a safeguarding point of view. The camera crew leave after a certain time. How can they be sure that a man who has a temper and dislikes the woman he's alone with, won't do something? A guy from an overseas Big Brother series has been found guilty of raping a contestant whilst they were unconscious - and on BB they have cameras everywhere!!

• Wow
  • Heart

Sonz1981

VIP Member
Im not liking Duncan’s clothes either but I’d soon have him out of them 😉

Oh god do I sound like sex pest Melissa??

• Haha
  • Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
FUCKING HELL WHAT A TIME FOR THE SAINSBURYS MAN TO ROCK UP - THE STRESS!

Ahem, new tread here peeps, I'm off to have a stroke and not the good kind

• Haha
  • Heart

Sonz1981

VIP Member
Imagine of sex pest was still on , do you think she’d be taking the swap a bit too seriously if you know what I mean 😉😉

• Haha
  • Sick

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Harrison's behaviour is actually quite scary. He's deliberately goading Adam and smiling throughout. He's actually getting off on this. He reminds me of people who abuse steroids, their brains get wired differently.
I just hope every woman alive watches this and never go anywhere near him.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Harrison takes steroids. He's kinda bloated in that roidy way

• Heart