Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
See in all honesty, I don't think Alyssa is into him, yea he was a quick F but I don't think she truly fancies him and sees herself with someone better, richer etc. She's driving him away before it gets too close to the end

Reactions: 26

Kas01980

VIP Member
Oooohh! So Whoreman has decided she's in a better mood now. Everything happy and rosey because SHE says so. I can't fucking stand her! I hate her more than I did Ines, and Olivia

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Chez300

VIP Member
Mel shouldn’t speak to Layton like that in front of Harrison! At least show a United front. She’s not listening to Layton’s concerns.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Not sure why Cam would go on a show with marriage and settling down if he knows he's not going to be there consistently! Its not as if he's in the forces or something where its a bit more understandable!

Shinythings

VIP Member
So my thoughts on tonight:

Ollie's impression of Ixpert John killed me.

Alyssa is insane. Still have absolutely no idea what Duncan is supposed to have done. She seems really fragile and unstable.

Harrison continues to be King Kunt.

But.....he wasn't wrong about Claire and Jessie. She only cared for him as a friend and she didn't really deny much of what he was saying. She absolutely would have fucked him off at final vows which arguably would have damaged him more so probably for the best they've gone now. Jessie should never have been on this show, he is way to fragile and trust issues too but for any relationship to have worked.

Evelyn and Melinda continue to be Queens.

I actually think the reason Harrison hates Mel so much is because he's attracted to her.

Reactions: 24
Someone asked the other day why Alyssa keeps saying Duncan will NEVER know what it's like! She's defo the type that if they did actually have a child together then she'd play the "but I carried the child for 9 months and you will NEVER know what that is like" card! Toxic as hell!!

netflixbritney

One last piece of dating advice from me: if a man likes you, you will know it. If a man wants to be with you, he will.

• Heart

Clovis

VIP Member
I'm confused why Cam applied for the show if his work means that no relationship would ever work. Something is not adding up.

I reckon he has already checked out and is just making up an excuse so it doesn't look like his fault.