Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
God me too. Until I remember the endless trips downstairs for a drink, followed by endless trips for a wee, followed by them yelling downstairs to ask me what I’m doing, followed by them piling in to my bed and me ending up clinging to a square foot of mattress at the bottom of the bed.
Yeah when you put it like that 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Don’tStart

VIP Member
Now we’re not too far from the end of the series, who would you rank as the best villain of this season considering we’ve got plenty to choose from? So far we’ve had Harrison, beetroot-shaded Shannon, Merman Dan, Adam, Jesse (during the first weeks of the show), Tayla and Melissa.

• Haha

Kas01980

VIP Member
That Sam Ryder is certainly milking his five mins of fame. He only sang our song in last years Eurovision didn't he? Not famous for any other reason?

• Haha

AngelBabes

VIP Member
This is only the second Oz season I’ve watched and they’re absolutely brutal compared to the American version! I’ve not watched the UK version but I might start watching another Oz season when this one finishes. 😭

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
This season is the only one I've watched. I kinda keep kicking myself that I started as I'm sure there are more prductive ways to spend my time. I've told myself I need to do planks during the commercial breaks but that might kill me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow