Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moongirl69

VIP Member
Once this season is over, which past seasons are good ones to watch please?
---
Also do you think Layton and Melissa would adopt me? I am older than them both but love them. I'm hopeful they'll work better outside of the experiment without the group dynamic and the toxic games the producers and ixperts set on them.
Definitely season 6, but I liked 4 as well. That was the first one I watched.

Reactions: 4

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Alyssa, I'll give her credit, has possibly grown up in a very toxic men are men and women keep quiet bubble, where a wife approaching her husband in front of his friends is seen as a nag or needy. But it's really not this big of a deal to be going on about it days later.

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Bit over Claire and Jesse now. It's clearly never going to happen and it's the same shit over and over again
Agree totally. She clearly doesn’t fancy him at all - it’s way more of a friendship. I think he’s a wounded soul and will never get over what happened so it’s a lost cause all round

Jaz

So I have been catching up on season 10 after taking a week break to binge series 9 (still angry at Olivia and annoyed my daughter has this name 😂)
I was gonna give season 6 a try and the first 5 episodes are missing on sky!! what kind of rubbish is that

Babe. Babeeee, I'm back again, baby I'm here again, babeeee, where have you been?

Soz, got that in my head when rudolph stormed back in.

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I agree with all of that about Claire, however the way she reacted to Jessie’s suspicions and ridiculed him wasn’t on. If she hadn’t done that and had owned up straight away then I would say that she had 100% done nothing wrong.
That's a fair point but I reckon she was scared when he found out and panicked.

I don't think they're suited to each other anyway so I guess it's going to be curtains for them next week.

NoTeaHere

VIP Member
Don’t be too h
It’s so funny that Harrison’s quest on the retreat was to ruin Melinda and Layton’s relationship but it ended in the death of his own marriage 🤣
Like all the best Shakespeare-eon plots. Harrison was just born too late.

• Haha
Gone back to season 4, but only the dinner parties and commitment ceremonies 🤣
---

If you're on a fire stick try clearing the cache or uninstalling and re installing the app x
I am also only about the DPs and CCs on the old seasons…. That’s where the drama lies plus they do enough catch ups so you don’t have to waste your time with the other shit 😁

• Haha