MAFS Addicts Anonymous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn't till the last episode that I was a blubbering mess!

I had too Google it & made more sense to me!
I had to Google the ending - stayed up too late watching it I think I need to watch again when not falling asleep 🤣

I'm back at work today and I'm missing my afternoon nap 🙄

Reactions: 3
My best friend who is the sister i never had sent me surprise flowers today so that was lovely. Me and Mr started watching YOU last night. Loving it. How are you @Aussie

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My best friend who is the sister i never had sent me surprise flowers today so that was lovely. Me and Mr started watching YOU last night. Loving it. How are you @Aussie
I love surprise flowers, that's so sweet of her.
I've never watched You, only seen bits on Gogglebox. Yeah I'm good ta. I've taken up pom pom making to pass some time of an evening, very exciting!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love surprise flowers, that's so sweet of her.
I've never watched You, only seen bits on Gogglebox. Yeah I'm good ta. I've taken up pom pom making to pass some time of an evening, very exciting!!
So sweet. Im not at my best right now and she is amazing. I crochet in the evenings. I'm making baby blankets for 3 people. What will you do with the pom poms?

• Heart
How is everyone? X
I’m feeling a bit frustrated and moody. Ended up cancelling the flat viewing we had arranged for today as the others we’d enquired about either didn’t get back to us or one messed us around by saying we’d have a viewing but then only invited 8 today so we didn’t wanna travel down all that way for just one viewing when the one that only invited 8 today, is one that we already know we would love and say yes to because it’s in the same development as my boyfriends brother so we know it well. Hoping none of the 8 want it 🤣 but I’d had good feelings about it and I think that just deflated me yesterday. One of the other flats has been on the market for a while but the agents don’t seem to be in a rush to arrange viewings for it.

Plus my football team are getting me down 😂😂 and I think I might need to get some physio on my ankle cos it’s causing me problems on walks. I’ll cheer up at some point, just having me strop and then Monday will be a new week x

I love flowers 💙 You is brilliant, I loved it. I hope you are doing okay! I’d love to be able to crochet! I’d love to see pics of it and @Aussie ‘s pompoms!

@Aussie I think you would really enjoy it you know. I definitely recommend x

• Heart
I don't envy you with the flat hunting, moving is so stressful.
I learned to crochet from YouTube a few years ago. Its good to pass the time, especially in the winter! It'll be better when Spring is here 🌱

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m feeling a bit frustrated and moody. Ended up cancelling the flat viewing we had arranged for today as the others we’d enquired about either didn’t get back to us or one messed us around by saying we’d have a viewing but then only invited 8 today so we didn’t wanna travel down all that way for just one viewing when the one that only invited 8 today, is one that we already know we would love and say yes to because it’s in the same development as my boyfriends brother so we know it well. Hoping none of the 8 want it 🤣 but I’d had good feelings about it and I think that just deflated me yesterday. One of the other flats has been on the market for a while but the agents don’t seem to be in a rush to arrange viewings for it.

Plus my football team are getting me down 😂😂 and I think I might need to get some physio on my ankle cos it’s causing me problems on walks. I’ll cheer up at some point, just having me strop and then Monday will be a new week x

I love flowers 💙 You is brilliant, I loved it. I hope you are doing okay! I’d love to be able to crochet! I’d love to see pics of it and @Aussie ‘s pompoms!

@Aussie I think you would really enjoy it you know. I definitely recommend x
House hunting is so deflating. Also why is January so bloody long! My teen watched the Leicester city game the other night & was gutted. He was still in a mood the next day!
I suffer back & neck pain & have physio with accupunture, really recommend. When I've finished the wreath I will post a pic!

Morning lovelies! I am hungover 🥴

hope everyone is good! X
Did you go out last night!

Reactions: 1
Ooohhh check you out!! How was it!?
It was good thanks… he just didn’t shut up 😂 I’m usually the talker and he out spoke me. Got the ick a bit cos he didn’t get served at the bar 🤣 I’d definitely see him again though! We did junkyard golf and I beat him 😎

The other guy I was seeing has sort of ended things due to him ‘needing space’ which I was a bit miffed at but it is what it is. May need to apply for MAFS still 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
It was good thanks… he just didn’t shut up 😂 I’m usually the talker and he out spoke me. Got the ick a bit cos he didn’t get served at the bar 🤣 I’d definitely see him again though! We did junkyard golf and I beat him 😎

The other guy I was seeing has sort of ended things due to him ‘needing space’ which I was a bit miffed at but it is what it is. May need to apply for MAFS still 😂
The bit about you getting the ick 😂

• Haha
Back in the day if I got the ick there was no comeback. Its a miracle Im married 😂

• Haha
Love You, it's bonkers but a good watch. The clothes the main girl wears in series 3 are my fave!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.