MAFS Addicts Anonymous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Turmeric123 love that gif πŸ˜‚
@under the ivy hope you had a fab birthday πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ°πŸ™ŒπŸ»β€
@noseybirdxo that's so exciting!! let us know how it all goes. I've just started the process of getting a mortgage and looking for houses too! It's a bit overwhelming and a little bit depressing because apparently house prices are pretty high atm so I think I might be stuck at my parents for a bit longer than I thought 😬

Do any homeowners on this thread have any tips for searching for houses? There seems to be so many different property search sites (Zoopla, Rightmove, OnTheMarket, etc) that I'm a bit confused. Don't all these sites show the same properties? πŸ€”

My night out was good last night, it was a small group of 5 of us. Got pleasantly drunk with no hangover today! Got a chilled weekend ahead - going to start After Life today whilst my family are out at the City match ⚽
I finished S3 of After Life, I sobbed for ages.

I used Rightmove when we were looking

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I finished S3 of After Life, I sobbed for ages.

I used Rightmove when we were looking
Oh no 😒
I'm bawling the last few episodes of greys (almost finished S5 - Denny is gone wedding has just been potponed til I is better ) so think I'll wait until next week to watch more of After Life - I need something funny to watch to cheer me up - isolation and Greys is not good for the tears

Reactions: 1
Oh no 😒
I'm bawling the last few episodes of greys (almost finished S5 - Denny is gone wedding has just been potponed til I is better ) so think I'll wait until next week to watch more of After Life - I need something funny to watch to cheer me up - isolation and Greys is not good for the tears
I really liked Denny. You are in for some emosh episodes.
And yes I would hold off until you are out of isolation too watch After Life. I cried for 30mins after watching the last episode

• Sad
I’ve binged all of After Life in a few days including S3… I found it funny more than anything! A few times I welled up, I’m not completely heartless πŸ˜‚

I’ve binged all of After Life in a few days including S3… I found it funny more than anything! A few times I welled up, I’m not completely heartless πŸ˜‚
bleeping hell Ivy, that last episode finished me off. As soon as they started playing that Joni Mitchell song, I was sobbing

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I need to start the new After Life I loved the first two.
β€œyou’ll be safe you tubby Ginger bleep” still kills me 🀣

Reactions: 2
Aww I absolutely love Ricky, he really cares about animals and seems very down to earth. I watch montages of his Golden Globes jokes and the old stuff he did with Karl Pilkington whenever I need a laugh! I've just finished After Life s3 and I'm ugly crying

When he walked off and Lisa appeared then she faded, then Brandy the dog faded then Tony faded 😭 that finished me off, I was a mess.

Also when Lenny looked down at the camera after taking the pic of Tony I thought it was gonna go properly weird and have Tony not be in the picture, like "I see dead people" kind of vibes!

• Heart
Aww I absolutely love Ricky, he really cares about animals and seems very down to earth. I watch montages of his Golden Globes jokes and the old stuff he did with Karl Pilkington whenever I need a laugh! I've just finished After Life s3 and I'm ugly crying

When he walked off and Lisa appeared then she faded, then Brandy the dog faded then Tony faded 😭 that finished me off, I was a mess.

Also when Lenny looked down at the camera after taking the pic of Tony I thought it was gonna go properly weird and have Tony not be in the picture, like "I see dead people" kind of vibes!
Oh Aimz that was me too
[I thought he was saying goodbye to Lenny & was going hone to kill himself. I was sobbing]

• Heart
Oh Aimz that was me too
[I thought he was saying goodbye to Lenny & was going hone to kill himself. I was sobbing]
I thought that too!! I've just read a bunch of articles on Google and I get the ending now and think it was a really beautifully done

I love An Idiot Abroad, Karl with a suitcase full of Monster Munch πŸ˜‚
I love An Idiot Abroad too, I wish Karl would come back and do more telly as he's absolutely hilarious!

SelfishHelplessAfricancivet-size_restricted.gif

• Heart
I thought that too!! I've just read a bunch of articles on Google and I get the ending now and think it was a really beautifully done

I love An Idiot Abroad too, I wish Karl would come back and do more telly as he's absolutely hilarious!

View attachment 991661
I googled too & that made me cry even more!
I bleeping love Karl Pilkington ❀

• Heart
Oh no 😒
Have you finished S5?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.