MAFS Addicts Anonymous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd have Anthony with no beard or a lot shorter. if I was forced to I'd let Brent have his way with me 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

What we thinking ladies?! I don’t mind the look of Cody πŸ‘€
Al just reminds me of was it Nick (?) who was with Cyrell on that picture πŸ˜‚

I wonder when we will get a e4 date for the new series. Have any of you watched the trailer and first look?

(the log in bit should take you to a separate video!)

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I wonder when we will get a e4 date for the new series. Have any of you watched the trailer and first look?

Omg I cannot wait

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I meant to come on here earlier but I forgot! I was out shopping today at a shopping centre in Leeds and I’m 75% certain I walked past Morag πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7

• Haha

The one who is wearing the yellow bikini top at dinner looks like she will be trouble!

Can E4 not do some sort of deal with channel 9 meaning the UK get it the week after? I can’t wait until Sep/Oct I need to see this now.

Can E4 not do some sort of deal with channel 9 meaning the UK get it the week after? I can’t wait until Sep/Oct I need to see this now.
I believe that’s why we didn’t get season 7? of MAFS so that we could be more closer to Australia, apparently stars have moaned about it because they end up getting like a whole new load of abuse when it airs in UK and US for example

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’ve binged all of After Life in a few days including S3… I found it funny more than anything! A few times I welled up, I’m not completely heartless πŸ˜‚
I'm just starting series 3 and thankfully finding it more funny than sad (last episode of s2 was sad) @Aussie

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.