MAFS Addicts Anonymous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww happy birthday for tomorrow @Turmeric123 🍾🎊

Going on my 2nd date with the guy who doesn’t get served in bars. We’re off to see the new Scream film. Bit of back row snogging, oi oi

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This has cracked me up 🤣🤣

been lurking in the shadows still not 100% since covid 🙄 its my birthday tomorrow and going to go out and enjoy it 🍾🥂🍹
@Turmeric123 the DILF or maybe GILF (He's old enough to be a grandad too) was actually up your way yesterday and today!!!

You share a birthday with one of the greatest men i know, my old dad ❤❤❤ Have a brilliant day tomorrow ❤

• Heart
Hope you’re having a lovely birthday @Turmeric123 🎊🍾

I’m about to set off for my date! I’m driving there so no drinks this time, probably for the best.. he wouldn’t get served anyway 😂 hope you all have lovely Friday evenings x

• Haha
Hope you’re having a lovely birthday @Turmeric123 🎊🍾

I’m about to set off for my date! I’m driving there so no drinks this time, probably for the best.. he wouldn’t get served anyway 😂 hope you all have lovely Friday evenings x
You should get him a lanyard with his ID on it so the staff initially hes over 18 and wants alcohol 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Enjoy the date - tha k you 😘😘 I'm waiting on Mr T to get ready and we are heading to our local for the evening 🥂

• Heart
Happy birthday @Turmeric123 and belated birthday wishes to you @Moongirl69 hope you both have/had lovely days 🥳💙

Enjoy your date @under the ivy, i forgot to say how funny it was that him not getting served at the bar gave you the ick 🤣🤣

i’ve been feeling a bit meh and under the weather this week, as flat hunting as been stressful. Thought we were close to getting the one basically next door to my boyfriends brother and his gf and the estate agent was just frustrating and said we’d have to pay 6 months upfront which we were fine but then came back saying pay 12 months upfront cos of the way the agency set it up. All in all very frustrating, my boyfriends mum is viewing one for us tomorrow which we’ll keep fingers crossed for 🤞🏽 Maybe I am just naive but I thought it would be a bit easier!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Happy birthday @Turmeric123 and belated birthday wishes to you @Moongirl69 hope you both have/had lovely days 🥳💙

Enjoy your date @under the ivy, i forgot to say how funny it was that him not getting served at the bar gave you the ick 🤣🤣

i’ve been feeling a bit meh and under the weather this week, as flat hunting as been stressful. Thought we were close to getting the one basically next door to my boyfriends brother and his gf and the estate agent was just frustrating and said we’d have to pay 6 months upfront which we were fine but then came back saying pay 12 months upfront cos of the way the agency set it up. All in all very frustrating, my boyfriends mum is viewing one for us tomorrow which we’ll keep fingers crossed for 🤞🏽 Maybe I am just naive but I thought it would be a bit easier!
Oh love that's a tit set up, hopefully the one tomorrow is the one x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thankyou @noseybirdxo 💗
Flat hunting/moving is so stressful. We moved 7 years ago. I said I'd never do it again! 12 months upfront rent is a bit cheeky!! Do you believe in the Law of Attraction, like The Secret?

• Heart
Hope everyone has had good weekends! Mine has been, um interesting 😂

Date went well on Friday. We had our 3rd date at 4am this morning on the M62 driving him to Manchester airport 😂😂😂 long story short: his train got cancelled and he was stuck so the nice person I am offered to drive him.. and also pick him up when he’s back from his holiday. Just call me Ivy Taxis 😂 I’m shattered as a result so spent today in bed!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Date went well on Friday. We had our 3rd date at 4am this morning on the M62 driving him to Manchester airport 😂😂😂 long story short: his train got cancelled and he was stuck so the nice person I am offered to drive him.. and also pick him up when he’s back from his holiday. Just call me Ivy Taxis 😂 I’m shattered as a result so spent today in bed!
Aww you’re a lovely soul Ivy

• Heart

You are too nice 💖
I'm all cosy at home watching Ozark after too much fun all weekend thinking I was 21 again 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2

How bloody nice are you!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.