Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
Is it just me who doesn't even know why Maeve is as popular as she is? She's essentially a personal trainer. And she's not relatable in the slightest. I just don't see the big deal about her, I follow her as she's from my hometown and I like to have a laugh at the different accents and how she goes on as if she is complete royalty. But aside from that it's like the famous Nikki Grahame once said "who is she, who is she!!"

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She just posted a pic of a candle. Rest in peace if he has passed. After a wedding it can be common to get really down after all the hype, combined with her dad's passing (if true) it will be a devastating low for her. Heartfelt sympathy for her and her family it's an awful time.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she looked great and really happy. She didn’t share that many photos of the day… and maybe she was just really excited and wanted to share it. Instagram is a massive part of her life, so it’s not crazy that that’s the way she shared her happy day. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
I think she looks stunning. And you know what- if she wants to share the photos right away- who cares?
I am not a fan at all of hers, but for this one day I don’t have any issues.
She’s happy and wanted to share it.

Reactions: 17

Picture123

You know what annoyed me about this doll, she portrays the whole so proud to be Irish and a Catholic too yet when she booked her "wedding" she had no church or priest booked.

So basically she booked a reception/party and fitted in the sacrament of marriage in after.

Also, I'm calling it now that it's the Adare Manor

She's one of the cleverest instahuns, she was an absolute dose, very conceited posts, always running fake competitions etc in the early days, she saw a niche with the real talk... Periods/ibs etc and went for it and it worked. Do not for one second think that she's a genuine person, it's all part of her brand.

imonlyheretoread

Maybe she wanted to cancel and maybe her dad insisted she go ahead with it . I know if my dad was very sick and I had a wedding he would Insist everything goes ahead as planned , it would devastate my father to know I cancelled my wedding because of him and I imagine most fathers would feel the exact same . A parent NEVER wants to be a burden or be the reason their child or loved one cancels plans . Maybe her cancelling the wedding was something that really upset her dad and so maybe he insisted it went ahead and maybe she honoured his wish . No one knows the reasons only her and her family , I’m very sad for the family , it’s heartbreaking 💔 it’s obvious for all to see that she adores or father and the feeling is mutual I’m sure .

I know it was the day of the wedding that she had no conditioner and it makes it no less ridiculous that she was stressed out about this! Her Dad is seriously ill and that is what she is worrying about!

If it were me I couldnt go ahead with a big massive wedding knowing that a family member was so sick. I just wouldnt enjoy it and wouldnt look back on it with fond memories.

• Heart

SuperK18

I don’t really get everyone saying she should cancel . Surely if you cancel a wedding last minute you still have to pay’ maybe I’m wrong ? I’d have guessed with Adare Manor she’d be out 6 figures cancelling last minute .

Blocked

In her defence she shared the story from jasonpotter lol
🤣
I’ll giver her that. She didn’t make it.

I’ve changed my mind overnight. I now wish I had her confidence. To wear a bow like that and not give a fuck, to share that video and not give a fuck. I give too many fucks

• Haha
YES! She suddenly and sneakily moved over to Dubai temporarily under the guise of her boyfriend going there to do some work (don’t believe it). She even catches herself out by posting “having a wee holiday” in a hotel in the comments. See attached screen shot!

It is supposed to be Essential travel only, even if he did have work commitments there (still don’t believe a word of it) WHY is it essential for her to be there posing on beaches for the gram? Talk about a walking Cliche. Unfollowed. I’m so completely disappointed in her as I thought she was decent. She’s just like the rest of the brain dead idiots afterall, only it’s almost worse as she’s a 38 year old woman and Dubai is now clearly on the red list (due to close connections with Asia and the Indian variant). The amount of impressionable young people that follow her and will try to copy her now. Her prancing in a ra-ra skirt for the gram day 1 with her very clearly fake Dubai Louis Vuitton Bag. How completely predictable. Also sneezing and the playing a Song I’m on vacation!!!!!!!! What is she thinking. It’s 2 fingers up to the rules. Such vile and bad taste. How isn’t she mortified at herself! I saw mention before on tattle about her shady behaviour where she and her sister were involved in massive financial fraud which ended up with the sister in jail I think (can all be googled). Now I believe it.

THIS IS EXACTLY what happened when restrictions eased last time Maeve! The Dubai insta-idiots became the laughing stock and Meme fodder of the world. People like you will take us 10 steps back. And her who has already caught Covid while travelling to Ireland repeatedly during the pandemic and gave it to her whole family and her sister’s newborn baby having to be tested at Christmas!!! Shame on you!

Edit ***** I found the article. Bashar al- Issa is Maeves Ex fiancé... him and the sister got jail but Maeve stuck to the story that she did not know where the millions of pounds came from (even though she was working on the fraudulent movie and also engaged to him (see attached picture):

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/irish-actor-jailed-in-film-tax-fraud-1.1338595?mode=amp

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Does anyone know if there's a thread for Maeve's 'friend' Aimee? I have to laugh at her greed in selling a Boohoo tracksuit for £20 when she lives in an apartment in Chelsea and buys designer bags and shoes on a whim. That's the type of stuff I put into charity bags. She had a story up yesterday poking fun at Leeds University because she dropped out after 3 days. She really comes across as en entitled brat.

I just really don’t understand all these “influencers” getting legally, and officially married months before their “wedding day”. I mean I thought it was just ridiculous that Bonnie Ryan got married, then proceeded to have a hen weekend abroad and a wedding abroad too - you’re already married. Maeve is the same.she’s been married for months. For me, once we said our vows and my ring was on, that’s all I cared about really. Shows how fickle and silly they are really.
For Maeve it was a little different, she had this weekends wedding date planned for a good while but one assumes her dad’s health has meant they weren’t sure if he would make it to now. I understand her wanting a quick service, a day she could involve her dad and have him see his daughter marry. I just think the bad timing is, he has went downhill recently and that was probably never something they considered. Many people marry twice as they can’t get a license for the location, some couples choose to make it very basic, just them and two random witnesses etc and others choose to make a day out of it. Bonnie mentioned her Grandmother not being able to attend the Italian wedding so again, I think some couples use the civil service for family members who may not be able to attend the big ‘do’

I don’t even feel bad for her re her dad. She had a wedding with her dad, she had a lovely dress etc. This entire thing is for show and Instagram likes. There is literally no need for it to happen when they’re married already other than for online validation. I do hope her dad is ok, I just don’t feel sympathy for her when this is a situation of her own making.
I don’t think she expected her dad to be so ill this week, to put it harshly I think they had been told he didn’t have long left which is why they had the civil ceremony. It’s just the worst timing and I’ve no doubt everything that’s being written here has actually been a thought in her head for her and her family.

Indiepop

I really like Maeve, she’s not all about the ads which is refreshing. Would kill for her hair!