Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m intrigued by this also lol
They have a “blessing” of the legal wedding in the church and will sign the church register the only difference is they won’t have the official marriage documents that need to be sent off after as the legal side of things is already done. We had to do the same

Reactions: 6
I completely understand bringing a wedding forward if someone is ill & my heart goes out to Maeve going through that worry. But next year when they do the other wedding, what happens at the church? Do they sign a register? They are officially Mr & Mrs such an such now
Is that a thing, having a church wedding after a “legal” wedding? im not having a go, just genuinely asking is this a thing?
Yeah they would carry out the Catholic wedding all the same in the Chapel, just all the legal documents are already complete.
I wonder if she’s had the legal wedding now because Andrew has potentially had to convert which would be a huge task getting his sacraments sorted etc on time, unsure. I know my Fiancé will be having to convert if he ever wants me as a Mrs and it is a bit tedious for non catholics.

If she has brought the wedding forward due to a family illness, can someone please explain why she is on her phone insta- storing now instead of spending time with said loved one???
I’m not sure what you mean, I just had a shoot on her stories and to be fair to her, she’s not posted much since getting married. She’s posted a few quick snaps and a few shares of a congratulations. I’m sure the other 12+ hours today were spent with her family.

Reactions: 7
I’m glad her dress was a longer version rather than the shorter Bridget dress i found online but still quite plain on the bottom for her. I’d love to see her hair in a different style than a blow out for her bit day like a lovely Hollywood waves or a regal looking low hun.
Himself is better looking than I thought he would be must be the dubai tan..but surprised she announced him now and not at her proper Catholic wedding. (That’s if she’s having one, if he isn’t a Catholic!)

Do you all think she’ll try to stay home now until her official wedding to spend time with Paul, Jacqui and her brothers and sister?

Yeah they would carry out the Catholic wedding all the same in the Chapel, just all the legal documents are already complete.
I wonder if she’s had the legal wedding now because Andrew has potentially had to convert which would be a huge task getting his sacraments sorted etc on time, unsure. I know my Fiancé will be having to convert if he ever wants me as a Mrs and it is a bit tedious for non catholics.

I’m not sure what you mean, I just had a shoot on her stories and to be fair to her, she’s not posted much since getting married. She’s posted a few quick snaps and a few shares of a congratulations. I’m sure the other 12+ hours today were spent with her family.
conversion is so long winded, I had to beg my English husband to convert for me, the priest organised majority of the sacraments to occur over one day but to be honest the worst thing was the priest wanting to see you in the parish chapel at the run up to the wedding really and those marriage courses ye have to take 🙈 with the price you pay the priest today for their “donation” you’d think they’d be more lax on it now

Reactions: 1
I completely understand bringing a wedding forward if someone is ill & my heart goes out to Maeve going through that worry. But next year when they do the other wedding, what happens at the church? Do they sign a register? They are officially Mr & Mrs such an such now
Is that a thing, having a church wedding after a “legal” wedding? im not having a go, just genuinely asking is this a thing?
Is it called a blessing ? As you say they are already legally married.

Reactions: 3
Might the legal wedding be something to do with living in Dubai? Will being married help their lives there?

Might the legal wedding be something to do with living in Dubai? Will being married help their lives there?

Unsure. She said on her stories before that it was due to personal reasons and to ensure all their close families will be there for it…
Her father hasn’t been doing too great since Christmas last year so it seems like this is the reason…

Reactions: 3

No they’ve changed that law in the last year it’s no longer illegal to co habit

Is it called a blessing ? As you say they are already legally married.
Yeah our priest referred to it as a Blessing of our marriage to us rather than a wedding but he still followed the same format and you said the vows in front of god etc I think just some of the wording was slightly different

She actually cut him out on her stories then all the socialites started to post the picture of the two of them so she kinda had to show him then 🙄

Also what's this having to covert business?! Pretty sure if one is Catholic they can get married in the Catholic Church as long as the other is a baptised protestant

Reactions: 5
I think she looks stunning. And you know what- if she wants to share the photos right away- who cares?
I am not a fan at all of hers, but for this one day I don’t have any issues.
She’s happy and wanted to share it.

Reactions: 17
She actually cut him out on her stories then all the socialites started to post the picture of the two of them so she kinda had to show him then 🙄

Also what's this having to covert business?! Pretty sure if one is Catholic they can get married in the Catholic Church as long as the other is a baptised protestant
Himself is probably Church of England not a roman Catholic so he would have to convert for them to have their Irish Church wedding I think.

I think she looks stunning. And you know what- if she wants to share the photos right away- who cares?
I am not a fan at all of hers, but for this one day I don’t have any issues.
She’s happy and wanted to share it.
I don't disagree with her beauty. She looks stunning. I just think there's a time and a place. Like you get married once (twice in her case!) Put the phone down and enjoy the day instead of Instagram stories to a bunch of strangers!!

Reactions: 4
Himself is probably Church of England not a roman Catholic so he would have to convert for them to have their Irish Church wedding I think.
You don’t have to convert to get married in a chapel in Ireland. As long as one person is catholic and attend the pre marriage course in the chapel.

Reactions: 11
I think she looked great and really happy. She didn’t share that many photos of the day… and maybe she was just really excited and wanted to share it. Instagram is a massive part of her life, so it’s not crazy that that’s the way she shared her happy day. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Yeah thats really cringe posting a video dancing with your husband when you just get married, God how embarrassing!!! You’re right bet all 20 of her nearest and dearest were cringed out
I have to agree, I think being a 36yo woman looking for validation from strangers on the internet on your wedding day is slightly cringe. Would you not be enjoying the day, like she said she would be?
Damn gurl u really didnt read the sarcasm here 😂

I am very much at peace but thank you Maeve nonetheless, your chaos is a bit of entertainment in my otherwise peaceful drama free life 🤣
Considering the amount of meltdowns she has (and records and posts for public consumption) she is definitely the one who is not at peace. My nearest and dearest would tell me to either cop on or seek professional help if I went on the way she does. I say this as someone who has followed her for years and loved her content until recently.

Reactions: 6
Considering the amount of meltdowns she has (and records and posts for public consumption) she is definitely the one who is not at peace. My nearest and dearest would tell me to either cop on or seek professional help if I went on the way she does. I say this as someone who has followed her for years and loved her content until recently.
Could imagine her having a meltdown with the flowers being in a vase. Takes 2 seconds to dry the stalks. Melter! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.