Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Indiepop

Im kinda disappointed with Maeve these days, I just see everything as an opportunity to sell her QDQ products and she’s dripping in everything 5* and designer. Where did the relatable girl from lockdown 1 go?

Reactions: 14

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
I am all out of sympathy for maeve, she already married, this is literally just a big 'look at me, how rich I am and how many 'influencer friends' I have all for a spread in some z list magazine. She has done nothing but complain for weeks, in a time when most are struggling to put food on the table she's yapping about table plans or shoes.
Do I feel for her dad, absolutely, not because of the 'wedding' but because he's ill and he's a gentleman.

• Heart
I really hope I’m wrong but I think someone is sick and that’s why she is so emotional about tomorrow 😔
Her daddy has cancer and I heard he hasn’t been doing to well, probably since probably this time last year, he’s been really up and down….. (which is why she was so desperate to go home to Ireland last year for Christmas, as they were given the bad news then) (and also explains her back and forward so frequently this year…)
which is why I think she’s having the legal one now, so he’ll definitely be there, god help her, I could not imagine….

• Sad
  • Heart

Sazza13

I'm quite emotional reading that, my Dad had cancer but he was one of the lucky ones. Its a cruel and horrible disease.
My dad died of cancer over 6 years ago. It was awful to see him go through it all. When the time came it was horrendous and still after all this time it’s hard to deal with. RIP 😔

• Heart
  • Sad

2shy

Sure if you can afford it why not! It all means FA really now when her dad cant be there and shes prob putting on a very brave face.

i for one wouldnt wish her situation on anyone so hope she enjoys wht she can of it.

Reactions: 13

not_influenced

VIP Member
At the end of your wedding night going back to your room going on Instagram to a bunch of strangers you don't know -says it all really.

Puffin

VIP Member
I really liked Maeve and found her content refreshing. I also did her workouts and despite everyone else's opinions I actually liked them, maybe cos I'm a 90s kid 😜

However, I must admit recently I have found her quite unbearable . I think the move to Dubai was a mistake. Its blatantly obvious she doesn't want to be there and the epic style meltdowns might be ok for Mariah Carey to get away with but for Maeve and her audience they are going to grate very quickly which they already are 🤷🏻‍♀️

Was also shocked to learn that her fiance is her manager 😲 Really that he was some hedge fund manager . Just goes to show Instagram is the modern day version of oz ....all smoke and mirrors

I do feel sorry for her and her family BUT How the hell can she be parting, drinking, laughing, posing for pics and going through with this farce of an Instagram wedding knowing her wee daddy is laying up on a hospital bed alone 🥺 ??? Imagine the stress she is causing her family. She should without a doubt cancel in my opinion. I understand people are saying to go ahead but imo that would be more undertandable if she wasn’t already married (and made a big event if it!). This farce would be the last thing on my mind if I were her.

My friend knows two of the invitees and no one is even interested in attending even family members (cousins) are saying “sure she’s already married”. Money is very very tight for people at home and also according to him 30 were invited to the hen but 8 turned up.

The thing is Maeve IS already married and it was an expensive wedding with her family and daddy there. The “church blessing” she is getting is now the fake part just so she can get pics for the gram and for eveyone to say awe maeve you’re so sooo beautiful etc etc. fucking yuck!!! 🤢🤢 Essentially she’s saying come along and pay duck loads to be props in my “photo shoot”. Her family have to smile and get dress up to be publicly paraded with her wee daddy dying. I think anyone who was already married would forget a 2nd wedding day under these awful circumstances. She would get so much more respect too. Also why is she airing her wee daddy’s critical health on Instagram?? He’s a lovely, modest and private wee man and I’m sure he doesn’t want the whole of Ireland knowing his private health issues. She’s using this for content 🥺🤯

She said herself they can’t get the sacrament of marriage it’s just a service/blessing type of thing. She definitely is no mass goer so someone please tell me what’s the point in it all? Oh yeah that’s right. INSTAGRAM and to pretend she’s holy 🙄 it’s honestly like a horrific episode of black mirror. Creepy as hell. She is a slave to an App on a phone and validation from strangers even when faced with the death of a parent. Also she lives this weird life in Dubai speaking into a phone alone in an old decrepid villa. She can “work” from anywhere so can himself. Surely using your remote job to work at home would be your only thought now. Her priorities are mind boggling.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
If I see the words royal wedding, or queen once more!! She's not royalty or a queen. She's a twat from Newry who happens to come from a family that has money. Is she still staying in adare manor or somewhere else?

• Heart
I did really like her but this move to Dubai has showed she is as fake and contrived as the rest of them . Showed us all the clothes she was giving away mentioned all the apartments they went to view BUT never then mentioned it was a move to Dubai . She is coming across as very smug and fake in Dubai. I’ve a feeling the few months will become a year or so .. if he manages influencers than he is clearly trying to expand the brand over there as so many of them recently went there . I also really thought he was a city boy and now can’t believe he is part of the agency that manages her … it has totally changed my opinion of her I feel she has let us believe he is a city boy or something not related to IG when in fact it’s the opposite !!!
Yes she totally did lead eveyone to believe he was a city boy with the constant “he doesn’t do insta” comments. When he is literally her boss/agent and the boss/agent of people she portrays she is friendly with ... it all just seems so fake now! The move to Dubai is just so low grade, I unfollowed her immediately when I saw that.

“We both work from home”

SO WHY HAVE YOU TRAVELLED TO DUBAI “FOR WORK”!? View attachment 616152
Exactly this 👏🏻 any work he would be doing would be with “influencers” aka all online.

Also, she said they decided to move to dubai within a matter of weeks so they are obviously both there on tourist visas. I had close family and friends working there a few years ago when I was also living in the Middle East and it takes months for work visas to be issued. It’s a long long process. There’s no way her partner has one yet. To officially work in Dubai, you need a work visa otherwise you could be in trouble. Also he is a business owner (who hasn’t changed jobs from what I can see) so he would need a business licence to open a office and operate from there which costs tens of thousands of pounds. She should be careful about what’s she’s saying online, especailly now everyone knows who her partner is.

Also if she was arrested and questioned in connection with the millions of pounds worth of fraud her sister and ex-fiance went to jail for, she won’t be able to get a work visa for Dubai ever. You can get a tourist visa however. They told me a full criminal record history is required for a work visas and arrests are not acceptable regardless of conviction.

Last edited:
  • Wow

paintbynumbers

No, she chose to have the first wedding so her dad could be there. Yesterday was the original plan but she made a new plan to make sure her dad could be there. Fair play to her in my opinion
I'm with you. She did everything the way she wanted to do it. As did we all when we got married.

It was me who used the word 'scandalous' and that was probably an exaggeration. However her fiance is her manager and her boss and there is a conflict of interest there in terms of what contracts she gets. I don't care about what he looks like or whether she ever posts him on social media. But I do care that all this time I was under the impression he worked in finance or accounting (although she never stated this it's no coincidence that others on here were also under this illusion) and the reasons she has given for hiding him are completely false. I also don't believe that the 'Queens' are all bffs now that I know they also belong to the same agency. It seems more like a poorly manufactured girl band now. I guess what I took away from that piece of information is that she's not as genuine and authentic as I thought.
Exactly this 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 She has been deliberately misleading and a totally misrepresentating herself and how she gets her work/opportunities. She TOTALLY made eveyone think he has zero to do with social media. Which is lies.

It would be like someone in your workplace dating the boss but hiding it and then getting all the best work (in her case contracts), then bragging about it without disclosing she’s shagging the boss.

Then as a few more people find out she’s shagging the boss, those people then suck up to her to brown nose their boss in the hope they will get the crumbs of work she doesn’t get (lottie etc).

Her following really increased since she’s been with him. Let’s not forget she’d not only have access to all the best brands, highest paying work, best video editors, best support staff etc. She’d also have access to all the best social media advisors and brand strategists etc as they will all want to brown nose the boss’s girlfriend. She makes out she does all everything herself and everything is her idea.

I have zero doubt that she’s been given work other girls should have been given. Himself writes articles saying how maeve madden is on his books and is working with all these big brands, never once saying she’s his girlfriend .. go figure … you paired her with these brands!!!! She would not have had the access otherwise. AND I wonder does he disclose she is his partner to THE BRANDS! If I had a brand and I went to himself for the best influencer fit, I would be expecting full disclosure on that point! It’s highly deceptive in my opinion.

They know how to play the game and know it wouldn’t be “on brands for a “Queen” to be dating her agent (who gives her all the work she then tries to ram down our throats or trick us into thinking we need).

They also know it would not sit well with Brands when he says - use Maeve Madden she’s the best fit for you. To then find out that’s his girlfriend and they live together, so essentially he’s benefiting financially so CANT be objective. It’s all very underhand. If the influencer space was better regulated misleading conduct such as this (where influencers are not being fully transparent while advertising brands etc). would be illegal.

That’s why tattle is excellent. It calls out behaviour such as this and I know brands and consumers alike are starting to wake up and realise tattle isn’t a simple trolling site. In many cases it shines a light on the truth of situations and charlatans which can only be a good thing.

• Heart

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Had to unfollow today. Following her since 2015/2016 on her Snapchat days, really loved her content previously, her workouts, her attitude, her look. But i can't understand how moany and negative and whiney she is. Every single day she's on giving out about something!
I'm following her the same length of time and have also had enough. Moany, negative and self-centred are the only words to describe her right now. She has a wedding planner and has recently hired an interior designer to decorate the house and yet is still finding ways to complain about being stressed. She does realise the pandemic is still on-going and people are facing into a lot of hardship again this winter. She's not personally responsible for this but a bit of perspective wouldn't go amiss. She's financially stable, in a hot country, decorating a new house, has her health and a fiancé who puts up with her bullshit for reasons I cant understand now, and yet can't be happy. I'd love to see her try and do a real job and full time.