Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiktoklurker

The rave thread is that way ➡ for anyone that feels they are on the wrong thread. I still stand by everything I said about the party in Adare.
Good job you aren’t her or her family. The “party” in Adare was planned long before the wedding she had at Christmas which everyone seemed to also have an issue with.
Her father just died, her sitting at home crying in the house and not being able to see him all weekend wouldn’t have changed anything.
Knowing the person he is he wouldn’t have wanted that either.
Times like this make me love not being in the public 👁 as myself and my fiancé are about to rip the piss out of our wedding, sure you only have one (or 2 or 4 🤩)

There’s raving about someone and giving someone a bit of respect & allowing them to grieve on the day their father died!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
☕ ☕ ☕ alert... she once had a fling with Irish rugby player Dave Kearney only he couldn’t listen to her voice so binned her off after awhile, she was disgusted she thought her wag status was being solidified 🤣 🫖

• Haha

Tiktoklurker

I know well who are family are hense why I asked did she follow politics at home 🤣 the last thing this entitled asshole should be doing is pushing her own “political” agendas on her platform. My point being wondering after all this town away did she return home to vote on every election/more pressing matters or is it just another photo up for Newrys Maeve Madden 🫠
probably by postal or proxy like the rest of us Irish immigrants from the North who by the sounds of other posters on here should give up our right to vote at home.

As a fellow Irish republican living in England, I think it’s great seeing her post her political views online and being so open about it, SF done so well and we (if you support them) should be very proud of them and how far we have come.

• Heart

Cutthebull

VIP Member
She was stunning on her wedding day, very very eleganza that day I thought.
Totally agree, she was just perfect. The dress, the hair, everything. But this! This is tacky and horrific. What is with the hair extensions?! From her hairdressers video they are a different colour, texture and just all wrong. She has fabulous hair, why the hell does she need hairpiece/extensions?! I’m stunned.

Puffin

VIP Member
I have found that since she went to Dubai she is coming across more and more entitled and very much a pampered princess. I used to really like her , crazy accent and all but recently I just feel a bit like grow up Meave and learn to deal with things

Jackjack38

VIP Member
If I see the words royal wedding, or queen once more!! She's not royalty or a queen. She's a twat from Newry who happens to come from a family that has money. Is she still staying in adare manor or somewhere else?
🤣🤣🤣 Sorry I had to laugh at your comment considering your name😂

• Haha

TheGoblinKing

I'm from the same town as her and I cannot listen to her accent, it's so fake and weird, anyone from home would look at her like she's not right

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Absolutely heartbreaking 😔 tomorrow will be such an a emotional day, it’s emotional enough without that. I just had a gut feeling about it as I remember her saying he wasn’t well last year. God love them xx
yeah it really is isnt it.... i dont think id forget those stories last year of her bawling in isolation telling people shes going home for Christmas and she didnt care as she was getting so much shit about it. which is also why it doesnt sit right with me when people allege that she gave her dad covid over Christmas last year and was out gallivanting with it, when the girl isolated for good part of 3 weeks before going home and it was actually her daddy that gave it to their family as he caught it in one of his offices.... As stuck up as some of the Maddens are and as Princessy Maeve can be, they stayed in the whole time and had their cousins bringing stuff to their door etc., they cant be shot for that.....

I think her anxious and crying over tomorrow is justifiable, i could not imagine how they feel with him being so unwell, especially after going through the same with Jacqui only a few years ago.....

bahhhahaha

I actually think she’s one of the more decent ones compared to other insta huns, she defo was packing up her apartment over the last few weeks as she did say they were moving but didn’t say where, so I think her mention of a ‘wee hotel holiday’ is a bit of a break before they move to their long term place. I’m hoping I’m right cos she had been sensible enough throughout the pandemic.
Her accent is a bit mad but she has said before she’s well aware of it, she’s travelled the world Irish dancing and think she just picked up a mad mix of an accent over the years
no she hasn’t, she caught covid at Xmas over in ireland her hole family had it, and she still travelled back to England and then said she got it on the way home or some shite she made up. Her accent is as fake as anything when she’s home she tries to have her newry accent on but then when on insta she’s some posh bird. She’s a fake

• Heart

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
I suspect Instagram might be her way of distracting herself and trying to cope with the family situation. Praying for the family.
I think you're right. She's on the verge of tears in those stories tonight. Her poor dad obviously doesn't have long left. Hope they can all get into daisy hill to see him

KellySayne

Finally! The fakest most forced human being I've ever seen. I'd be embarrassed to listen to her talking on her stories in public. Cant even hate follow her shes that bad!

I'm surprised they stayed in Adare so long. If it were me I would want to go home asap to spend time with my Dad.

Also worrying about having no conditioner is she for real?!
They may have had many close calls before, I know as a family we did and you get to the point you aren’t rushing about like in the beginning. She mentioned being allowed to see her dad for two hours (week of wedding) I know in some cancer wards only one visitor is allowed sometimes two. So her mum would definitely be there, they may have to all swap about.
The morning of the wedding she had no conditioner, not today.

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
HONESTLY! Some people STILL having a pop at her for the choices she made and her dad has died literally hours ago??? We all suspect she reads here- even if she didn’t, have some respect and a bit of decency.

I am glad she has her family around her and they can all try to help each other through. Poor soul 😞

sunday89

HONESTLY! Some people STILL having a pop at her for the choices she made and her dad has died literally hours ago??? We all suspect she reads here- even if she didn’t, have some respect and a bit of decency.

I am glad she has her family around her and they can all try to help each other through. Poor soul 😞
I don’t think anyone is having a pop at her 🙈 I’ve seen nothing but sympathy for her. We are all sharing our experiences of similar circumstances and I actually said it was really brave to go ahead. Especially her mother, who appeared so composed and graceful.

Don’t be making unfounded accusations please and thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 14

not_influenced

VIP Member
Can anyone else confirm they have never seen or experienced such drama with a wedding? Or am I just mates with a ridiculously sound bunch of normal people!!!

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Maeve saying we shouldn't gossip about other people's relationships was definitely throwing shade at this thread, which is funny considering she has a whole highlight for 'Royal Gossip' where she dissected everything to do with William & Kate / Harry & Megan.