Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh well she’s out getting her pastry and coffee this morning. No 10 days quarantine for her 😡

Reactions: 3
She’s so annoying harping on about the wedding All. The. Time 😂 I get that it’s an exciting time but she’s obviously using it for the majority of her content now 🙄

Reactions: 3
Oh well she’s out getting her pastry and coffee this morning. No 10 days quarantine for her 😡
She’s above the rules, hasn’t she already established this 🤣… yes I did see she’ll be opening the new Lidl store in Newry & will do a meet and greet lol, offers must be slow on the old PR front!! Too funny!

Reactions: 2
I’ve just listened to a clip of Sinead Heg and MM on Sinead’s podcast. Can anyone count the number of “likes” they say between them … I mean like, like, I am like, like, I’m like, she’s like, like there’s like, he’s like, it’s like, I was like, but like, like, like, like argh! If someone edited the “likes” out of the podcast, the actual content would prob last 2.5mins….like.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not to be harsh but she looks very different without all the filters she uses on Instagram

Reactions: 7
Really can't believe she agreed to do this! How did "himself" allow it, its so not on brand.
I know she is excited about the wedding but I was thinking lately how girls who usually dress up and look glam can be quite uninspiring on their wedding days (Tiffany Brien etc) whereas your average girl on the street could take your breath away. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Maeve will be a beautiful bride but I'm not sure she will look much different to a normal night out?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.