Maeve Madden #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she did know, she said it herself. Her biggest concern the other day was the weather at the Cliffs of Moher.

Anyway, I'm leaving it at that.

Her daddy was dying, he’s been dying for these past two years. I’m sure she didn’t know he was going to go as quick as he did and as previous posters have stated (and Maeve herself when she said she was allowed in once with her mummy) , they were not allowed in the hospital. 1 person rule in DHH.
She was called on Tuesday as we all seen and he was clearly let home then.

As we have all said we can all have opinions on the matter but to think the girl should have sat in the house staring at a wall when her father wasn’t even there is mental

Reactions: 17
Seriously bored of the Maeve cancer, Maeve father chit chat.

Anyone else want to revert to talking about the wedding??

Reactions: 10
And that’s your opinion- but the rest of us can have ours without you telling us we must know her or be related to her? You can’t say ‘we’re all allowed an opinion’ and then as soon as people have different ones to yours accuse them of ‘coming from her camp’. Bit of a weird thing to say just because you have a different opinion to someone.
You really are delushional I never said you can't have an opinion show me where I said that? Your very passionate about me saying someone from her camp what's the big deal? I dont for one second believe that there isint someone from her camp on here defending her. If I was a blogger I would for sure be on here defending myself 😅🤣 I'd hardly loose sleep over the fact I said that....

@ellsbellswell what is your point with this thread? I don't think there is one person here who doesn't sympathise with the Madden family losing a loved one is horrific.
A palliative care nurse would have known that the poor man hadn't long in fact Maeve herself knew when she went to pick up her Range Rover that time was precious for her Dad, she said it. There was probably insurance for the party if she had to cancel and genuine friends would have understood if the party was cancelled, I mean she was already married. They would have understood the familys priority to spend whatever visiting time was allowed with him in his final days (I won't go in to it but i was in a similar situation). Everyone is different, I can't imagine the stress, pressure and sadness they felt in particular her Mum who has lost her life long partner.

In the grand scheme of things the party is now totally irrelevant, I'm sure it was a day immense sadness for some, not the joyful happy celebration it should have been.

My heartfelt sympathy to the family. Rest in Peace Mr Madden, sleep easy 💔
Exactly my point thank you

Reactions: 1
You really are delushional I never said you can't have an opinion show me where I said that? Your very passionate about me saying someone from her camp what's the big deal? I dont for one second believe that there isint someone from her camp on here defending her. If I was a blogger I would for sure be on here defending myself 😅🤣 I'd hardly loose sleep over the fact I said that....

Just a bit weird that you automatically assume when someone has a different opinion to yours that they automatically must be her family. Millions lined the streets when Diana died- were they all related to her? 🥴

I highly highly doubt anyone from her family is going to be on typing away less than 48 hours after her dad died.

Reactions: 5
The wedding must have cost an absolute bomb!
I think it was all lovely. Although I preferred her London wedding dress. I wasn’t a huge fan of the bow but equally it was very Maeve!
Loved her husbands style.
Would love to know the costs!
How much would the dress have cost?!
And the flowers?!

Reactions: 9

Exactly my point thank you

I would also be on here defending myself but at an Irish wake house she’ll not have the chance to go for a pee never mind being online, I know when my mummy died, our neighbours left their house open for us to sneak away in the early hours. People were coming home from the pub and dropping by our house and everything, it’s constant

I think it was all lovely. Although I preferred her London wedding dress. I wasn’t a huge fan of the bow but equally it was very Maeve!
And the flowers?!

I’d say a BOMB.
I was meaning to go on and look at the dress designers page at prices but never got around to it.
Someone mentioned in the 10’s of thousands for the flowers - she seemed to acknowledge they were pricy making it clear that they didn’t go to waste. I know they’re very wealthy but I couldn’t imagine spending so much money on flowers when the venue is already beautiful!

Reactions: 4
And the flowers?!
Talk of alot of the stuff was sponsored etc obviously with Mr madden passing away she couldn't come on and tag the Companies etc but she will at some stage.

Reactions: 3
Just a bit weird that you automatically assume when someone has a different opinion to yours that they automatically must be her family. Millions lined the streets when Diana died- were they all related to her? 🥴

I highly highly doubt anyone from her family is going to be on typing away less than 48 hours after her dad died.
What has Princess Diana got to do with anything 🤣🤣 it was not a royal wedding despite what the guests were calling it :rolleyes:🥴 ffs🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
And the flowers?!
Do you think all the flowers were real? Like all the hanging ones??

I liked the husband's style, but he reminds me a bit of rob Beckett mixed with that UK blogger james Whitaker??!! Can't get the image out of my head!!! The bow just wasn't for me. I think for the Afters but with the veil, the outer dress, the trail the flowers it was all very OTT!!(that's just me though!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I liked the husband's style, but he reminds me a bit of rob Beckett mixed with that UK blogger james Whitaker??!! Can't get the image out of my head!!! The bow just wasn't for me. I think for the Afters but with the veil, the outer dress, the trail the flowers it was all very OTT!!(that's just me though!)
Agree with all of this, her dress in December would have been a gorgeous second dress I think, the glitzy dress was gorgeous but looked very immature or something? Like a school formal dress.
she’s obsessed with SJP and sex and the city though so I think she was trying to emulate Carrie quite a bit!

Reactions: 7
Her second dress was like Lauren Arthurs(i could have name of influencer wrong) who's now selling it in Siopaella!!! 😯 I don't understand 2 dresses I'd rather been with people having a good time, than be in my room changing my dress and touching up makeup!

Reactions: 2
Her wedding dress in December was "eleganza" 🥴 stunning and super elegant, the dress she wore last weekend in my opinion would have looked very classy without the veil and helicopter rotors, there was too much going on. She was banging on about eleganza so I was a bit disappointed. She has beautiful hair but why put in extensions especially when they were a different colour? Less is more when it comes to classy and elegant. The bridesmaid was just WOW (in my opinion). Didn't think much of the style in the 2nd dress but did like the colour and wtf did she wear the day after? I didn't think that was her style at all.

Reactions: 3
And Mummy
I say ‘Daddy’ and proud of it - I’m from republic

Her wedding dress in December was "eleganza" 🥴 stunning and super elegant, the dress she wore last weekend in my opinion would have looked very classy without the veil and helicopter rotors, there was too much going on. She was banging on about eleganza so I was a bit disappointed. She has beautiful hair but why put in extensions especially when they were a different colour? Less is more when it comes to classy and elegant. The bridesmaid was just WOW (in my opinion). Didn't think much of the style in the 2nd dress but did like the colour and wtf did she wear the day after? I didn't think that was her style at all.
I was surprised at day 2 also but maybe she just didn’t feeling like getting really glam

I do think the flowers hanging from ceiling were artificial.. Her flowers over all were absolutely amazing completely OTT but sure if she can afford it why not.

I was in Maeves year at School, I honestly think she thought she had more time with her daddy. She was devoted to her family. Even if she was a bit of a dose, she loved her parents.

she always came across as an it girl, and that still shows.

So sad her dad passed away, but my dad would want me to confine on with a wedding if he was on the same position. She will be get abuse regardless what she was going to do.

the bow didn’t surprise me, very maeve, and she looked beautiful

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was in Maeves year at School, I honestly think she thought she had more time with her daddy. She was devoted to her family. Even if she was a bit of a dose, she loved her parents.

she always came across as an it girl, and that still shows.

So sad her dad passed away, but my dad would want me to confine on with a wedding if he was on the same position. She will be get abuse regardless what she was going to do.

the bow didn’t surprise me, very maeve, and she looked beautiful
There is no one abusing her it's merely expressing an opinion

Reactions: 7