Maeve Dennehy (Love Cherish) #2 M-A-E-V-E Moany Annoying Entitled Vain Exhausting Maeve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maeve will be getting jealous if he keeps calling lyra his queen. It's a bit of a disaster being stuck in Dublin for all this time. She jinxed herself with all the hpye and boasting

Reactions: 4
Maeve will be getting jealous if he keeps calling lyra his queen. It's a bit of a disaster being stuck in Dublin for all this time. She jinxed herself with all the hpye and boasting
It makes no sense why they are still hanging around the airport. There flight was cancelled so they would have to get on another flight.

There was a flight that got out at 4pm today so they mustnt have been able to get on that. Unless they were hoping that some people wouldn't show.

Reactions: 1
Anyone watch the q and a she did yesterday on the hairdressers stories? She said something about not wanting to share too much of Dubai as she gets a lot of hate online and people be giving out that she's after leaving her kids at home with their father.

Would you ever duck off Maeve, you deserve far more hate than what you get. You made a ghoul of yourself bragging for the last 2 months now stop about Dubai and I'm delighted for ya that it's been pissed all over by the storm.

I'd say herself and the lips are well wither well withered from eachother at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I found out that i know his brother from the stories - jesus theyre nothing alike - cant brlieve theyre related 🤣

Anyone watch the q and a she did yesterday on the hairdressers stories? She said something about not wanting to share too much of Dubai as she gets a lot of hate online and people be giving out that she's after leaving her kids at home with their father.

Would you ever duck off Maeve, you deserve far more hate than what you get. You made a ghoul of yourself bragging for the last 2 months now stop about Dubai and I'm delighted for ya that it's been pissed all over by the storm.

I'd say herself and the lips are well wither well withered from eachother at this stage.
Pull the other one Maeve. She’d be showing every minute if she got there. She can’t help herself

Reactions: 2
If the flight doesn’t go out tonight, I’d be on the road back to Cork. They’ve already lost one day.

Reactions: 6
If the flight doesn’t go out tonight, I’d be on the road back to Cork. They’ve already lost one day.
I hope and pray they don't get a flight. That they just have to give in and call it a day. It would teach the two of them gloatie bastards a valuable lesson.

Jezus christ the swallow before every sentence
I'd be on the road home to cork not worth their while going

Reactions: 5
The flight leaving tonight is cancelled too. But it’s ok I’m calm
I'm bloody delighted.

Ya right is she calm. This is someone who made a point of commenting back to the one slightly negative comment out of hundreds of comments about an outfit. She wants to come across as cool as a cucumber I say she is as highly strung as they come.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Your flight hasnt been delayed Maeve. It has been cancelled because you are trying to fly to a country that has just had a natural disaster!

Reactions: 7
You just know she's had a major meltdown and tantrum at least once since she heard about the storm.
I wonder if these 2 piss heads understand dubai is not somewhere to go to be drunk all the time.

Reactions: 2
That poor travel agent must be close to a breakdown having to deal with Maeve stuck in Dublin

That poor travel agent must be close to a breakdown having to deal with Maeve stuck in Dublin
I was thinking the same. Wouldn't be surprised if she shouted down the phone at her.
Why are they going to dubai? Is there a big fashion thing on?? Does anyone know?

I think she mentioned business meetings. Let's hope she hasn't missed them 😂 Were they coming back Monday? Hardly worth going now is it.