Maeve Dennehy (Love Cherish) #2 M-A-E-V-E Moany Annoying Entitled Vain Exhausting Maeve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dubai airport authorities are telling people to stay away from the airport if possible. I can't believe she is still going. It would be like going to Midleton for the weekend when they got flooded!
Surely be to God she won’t go. How could they even land ??

I don't know anything about Dubai or where she's staying but what I've read is that it'll be most likely dry and sunny again in a few days. Who knows if the hotels/shops are affected that much or if they're wrecked. Like is it just one area or the whole place?

I don't know anything about Dubai or where she's staying but what I've read is that it'll be most likely dry and sunny again in a few days. Who knows if the hotels/shops are affected that much or if they're wrecked. Like is it just one area or the whole place?
Any article I read about it said they are not equipped to deal with this and drainage is poor. 18 months worth of rain fell in a one day so it will take a while to clear you would think. I'm not sure what areas are affected.

People who flew in last night were stranded at the airport as they couldnt get transport to the city.

Reactions: 1
Friend lives in Dubai and posted a blue skies dry day photo this morning saying how drastic the change was in less than 24 hours

Meg in Meydan lives in Dubai. She had to take her sick child to the hospital and posted from the car on the way back. She said that it’s so bad, cars stranded everywhere, people having to drive down other side of the motorway and sinkholes everywhere. She urged people not to travel unless it’s totally necessary

Reactions: 2
There was a flight around 2pm today to Dubai from Dublin and it was cancelled. A colleague of mine's sister was meant to be on it but made the decision last night that she wasn't going.

follow his stories for a good lol - the cut of her in the drivers seat with the breathy laughing. what are they even going to talk about for the duration of this holiday. Talk about a pair of misfits

Is it bad that I hope it rains for the whole trip?
I'd say the husband and kids are delighted to get a break from the moan bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Heading off to Dubai nowis the height of selfishness. Maeve may be trying to making it sound like a business trip but let's face it it is a holiday.

They are in the middle of a massive clear up after the worst storm in 75 years and these two are off on their holibobs! I follow Maeve Madden and she had stories of empty supermarket shelves and this article said the airport is struggling to get food to stranded passengers who are waiting. Hotels and restaurants are probably facing the same problems.

I bet she had a massive hissy fit over the rain and was so upset that it has impacted her trip.

She just loves having a Gay Best Friend.
Too bad he seems like an absolute dose based purely on that last story. And those lips, ew.