Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have really rocked the vintage look in her twilight years, she always suited it. You can still be attractive in old age, surely it would have been Preferable to this?? Maybe a little nip and tuck would have been OK but trying to block ALL signs of ageing, it doesn't work. Youth isn't just a filled face, it's posture, energy, sparkling eyes, energy, joi de vivre. You can't replicate those things via surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She could have really rocked the vintage look in her twilight years, she always suited it. You can still be attractive in old age, surely it would have been Preferable to this?? Maybe a little nip and tuck would have been OK but trying to block ALL signs of ageing, it doesn't work. Youth isn't just a filled face, it's posture, energy, sparkling eyes, energy, joi de vivre. You can't replicate those things via surgery.
Totally agree. If you’re in your 60s I can completely understand wanting to look like you’re in your 50s… maybe at a stretch you could push it to look like you’re late 40s? But trying to look like a 20 year old is completely bananas. She just looks wrong.

Reactions: 14
She looks a MESS. Part of me thought 'oh maybe it's just the Instagram filters' but looking at that unfiltered pap shot, you can see what she has done to her face. Tragic that one of the biggest icons has ended up resorting to so much plastic surgery to defy the signs of ageing. Looking at pics of her from even 10 years ago she looks SO different and not in a good way.

But it's also the desperation to remain relevant - the clothes, the 'rent a rappers' phoning in their parts on "remixes" of one of her classic hits, the embarrassing social media videos.

I miss the Madonna of the Ray of Light era. It's like looking at a different person.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Could she be in the early stages of dementia, or some sort of mental illness?
I think it's just classic narcissistic behaviour.She 's really feeling herself and for some reason she just can't see what the rest of us see.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Do you think if she just stopped it all (the surgery, the weird hair braids) and just allowed everything to settle she’d look more like “herself”? Or has the damage done been so extensive?

Reactions: 5
Do you think if she just stopped it all (the surgery, the weird hair braids) and just allowed everything to settle she’d look more like “herself”? Or has the damage done been so extensive?
I don’t know much (if anything) about cosmetic surgery, but I think there must be a point of no return. She can’t age naturally, now, surely. I think she needs to take herself out of the public eye and just enjoy her life, her family and her wealth.
She needs to stop the weird, overtly sexual nonsense now. Nobody needs to see that, least of all her children.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if all of those dance routines and strenuous exercise have caused her permanent injuries? She was so into jogging but idk if she does that anymore?

Reactions: 3
My god. How many facelifts and cosmetic procedures does it take to reach that non-human stage of enhancement she is at? It's such a pity, she was such a trailblazer for women during her time and now she's just bended to social convention with this incredible fear of ageing she seems to have. She doesn't look well.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Her aesthetician/doctor etc needs his/her hands tied behind their back. It is disgusting what they have done to her.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if all of those dance routines and strenuous exercise have caused her permanent injuries? She was so into jogging but idk if she does that anymore?
IIRC she's toned down the exercise recently, although that could just be age.

Reactions: 2
I recall hearing that she was plagued with injuries a few years back. It seemed to coincide with talk of her appearing drunk onstage and some bizarre behaviour.
I wonder if the injuries triggered overuse of pain medication?
She doesn't seem very agile these days - and she trained very hard well in to her middle age.
She could have aged very beautifully. It's sad to see what she has done to herself.

Reactions: 12
I recall hearing that she was plagued with injuries a few years back. It seemed to coincide with talk of her appearing drunk onstage and some bizarre behaviour.
I wonder if the injuries triggered overuse of pain medication?
She doesn't seem very agile these days - and she trained very hard well in to her middle age.
She could have aged very beautifully. It's sad to see what she has done to herself.
It was the riding accident she had in 2005 that got her addicted to pain, apparently. She broke several bones and then went and filmed the Hung Up video before she was fully healed.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It was the riding accident she had in 2005 that got her addicted to pain, apparently. She broke several bones and then went and filmed the Hung Up video before she was fully healed.
She was very very lucky not to die or be paralysed by that accident iirc.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Did anyone see her performing with Maluma the other day?

Great to see her back on stage but I think she looked a bit uncomfortable and maybe nervous?

She also missed her queue several times, especially with Music where she started the first to sing too early on the first verse and then also on the first chorus.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She looks a MESS. Part of me thought 'oh maybe it's just the Instagram filters' but looking at that unfiltered pap shot, you can see what she has done to her face. Tragic that one of the biggest icons has ended up resorting to so much plastic surgery to defy the signs of ageing. Looking at pics of her from even 10 years ago she looks SO different and not in a good way.

But it's also the desperation to remain relevant - the clothes, the 'rent a rappers' phoning in their parts on "remixes" of one of her classic hits, the embarrassing social media videos.

I miss the Madonna of the Ray of Light era. It's like looking at a different person.
Especially when you think of what she stood for in the 80’s and 90’s. She truly paved the way for girls to be strong and take no tit..

the look in her eyes there, she looks drugged up. And that’s another thing that disappoints me, think how many 80’s icons have gone thanks to drugs and Madonna had always been a step apart from them, but not anymore. So disappointing

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.